Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [GENS] Integrating Gens Threads into Jartex forum gamemodes Conversation

Status
Not open for further replies.

YousafWitherBoss

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
YousafWitherBoss

Minecraft Username:
YousafWitherBoss​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
GENS​

What is your suggestion's title?
Integrating Gens Threads into Jartex forum gamemodes Conversation​

Suggestion Details:
I'm making a request to include Gens in the Jartex gamemode section. This addition will greatly improve the new gamemode experience, aiding newcomers and those encountering difficulties. By starting a thread about the Gens gamemode, members can receive valuable solutions and assistance.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
As this is a novel gamemode, individuals encountering issues can visit this platform to seek resolutions or pose questions related to Gens. Just as Jartex features nine gamemodes that greatly aid users, my proposal also promises to provide similar benefits to Jartex.​

Extra Information:
While Jartex currently boasts nine gamemodes on its forms, the inclusion of Gens would be a valuable addition. This addition would greatly assist members in learning and participating, enhancing their overall experience by incorporating Gens into the Jartex gamemode lineup​

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Minecraft Username:
YousafWitherBoss​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
GENS​

What is your suggestion's title?
Integrating Gens Threads into Jartex forum gamemodes Conversation​

Suggestion Details:
I'm making a request to include Gens in the Jartex gamemode section. This addition will greatly improve the new gamemode experience, aiding newcomers and those encountering difficulties. By starting a thread about the Gens gamemode, members can receive valuable solutions and assistance.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
As this is a novel gamemode, individuals encountering issues can visit this platform to seek resolutions or pose questions related to Gens. Just as Jartex features nine gamemodes that greatly aid users, my proposal also promises to provide similar benefits to Jartex.​

Extra Information:
While Jartex currently boasts nine gamemodes on its forms, the inclusion of Gens would be a valuable addition. This addition would greatly assist members in learning and participating, enhancing their overall experience by incorporating Gens into the Jartex gamemode lineup​
Hey YousafWitherBoss YousafWitherBoss , After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Downvote/-1 it for the following reason(s):
  • There's no need to create a suggestion about this, this game mode is new, and was just released yesterday. The devs will add it themselves.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
YousafWitherBoss

YousafWitherBoss

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
YousafWitherBoss
Hey YousafWitherBoss YousafWitherBoss , After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Downvote/-1 it for the following reason(s):
  • There's no need to create a suggestion about this, this game mode is new, and was just released yesterday. The devs will add it themselves.
Haha, wow, you're seriously lacking in brainpower! Initially, the Jartex developer didn't implement it until there was external pressure. Secondly, since it's a new game mode, the developer has to fit it into the JartexGame mode. Thirdly, it's likely to be approved in the near future. Lastly, your downvote holds no significance because even if the developers disagree, it will still be accepted.

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Hello YousafWitherBoss YousafWitherBoss ,

After giving a careful and detailed look at your suggestion, I've concluded that I will be Downvoting it for the following reason(s);

• You have spent a great time writing down this suggestion, however I feel that this time has been unnecessarily spent, as the addition of a section dedicated to the brand new gamemode (Gens) will eventually be added by either the Developers, Owners or Management Team.
  • Your suggestion would be more fit to be in the Bug Reports section, as it's not something new and revolutionary to add to the platform. It's something missing which should not be in the first place.
As mentioned previously, due to the reason(s) mentioned above, I've decided to downvote your suggestion.

Regardless, I wish you the best.

Sincerely,

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
YousafWitherBoss

YousafWitherBoss

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
YousafWitherBoss
Me or you?
You
The same goes for Upvotes.
Let See
Why did you create it then?
You absolute moron! I bothered to create something for the Jartex staff to evaluate my suggestion, and here you are, you brainless imbecile, unable to comprehend even the simplest tasks! Get a clue, you clueless nincompoop!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
YousafWitherBoss

YousafWitherBoss

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
YousafWitherBoss
Hello YousafWitherBoss YousafWitherBoss ,

After giving a careful and detailed look at your suggestion, I've concluded that I will be Downvoting it for the following reason(s);

• You have spent a great time writing down this suggestion, however I feel that this time has been unnecessarily spent, as the addition of a section dedicated to the brand new gamemode (Gens) will eventually be added by either the Developers, Owners or Management Team.
  • Your suggestion would be more fit to be in the Bug Reports section, as it's not something new and revolutionary to add to the platform. It's something missing which should not be in the first place.
As mentioned previously, due to the reason(s) mentioned above, I've decided to downvote your suggestion.

Regardless, I wish you the best.

Sincerely,
Alright, sir. I attempted to provide a thoughtful suggestion. Please keep in mind that this is my First recommendation.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
YousafWitherBoss

YousafWitherBoss

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
YousafWitherBoss
creating suggestions to farm reactions
Listen up, you absolute moron! I'm busting my chops here, trying to improve Jartex with my damn suggestion, but you, you worthless pile of garbage, seem to believe I'm just fishing for a reaction, you brainless imbecile.

Status
Not open for further replies.