Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Getting banned for 10 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.

90ms

Addicted Member
IGN
90m
I got banned today for 10 mins,
For butterfly clicking 15 cps and destroying people (i am not pro they were just bad). Why the hell this happens
Smh
If you ask for the mouse it wasn't the uh fancy one. It was just a simple wireless mouse that I fount in the basement which can
Jitter upto 25 cps if you are good at it maybe you can do good
Butter fly 11 - 15 cps
Drag 20cps to 23cps
I cannot God bridge bc of the mouse body and its bad senson here is the pic tho its very cheap I know the company but don't know the name

Last edited:

LordErlik

Addicted Member
Donator
Butterfly works with double clicks and it triggers the anticheat a lot, go on a pvp server and you will see like every matchs start there is a warning about butterfly clicking may be bannable. So dont butterfly or set your debounce time around 10ms

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
I got banned today for 10 mins,
For butterfly clicking 15 cps and destroying people (i am not pro they were just bad). Why the hell this happens
Smh
If you ask for the mouse it wasn't the uh fancy one. It was just a simple wireless mouse that I fount in the basement which can
Jitter upto 25 cps if you are good at it maybe you can do good
Butter fly 11 - 15 cps
Drag 20cps to 23cps
I cannot God bridge bc of the mouse body and its bad senson here is the pic tho its very cheap I know the company but don't know the name
dw it's not a perm ban or whatever, just an ac issue. you're free to butterfly but sometimes you can run into kicks and bans with the anticheat, especially if you have high ping. that is something you will have to accept, but butterflying is allowed in general

LordErlik

Addicted Member
Donator
dw it's not a perm ban or whatever, just an ac issue. you're free to butterfly but sometimes you can run into kicks and bans with the anticheat, especially if you have high ping. that is something you will have to accept, but butterflying is allowed in general
I said the exact same thing, I never said its not allowed...

LordErlik

Addicted Member
Donator
yet you told him to switch to 10ms and not butterfly
So does this mean I did say its not allowed? I told him not to because he could get kicked/banned, not because "its not allowed"

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
90ms

90ms

Addicted Member
IGN
90m
Butterfly works with double clicks and it triggers the anticheat a lot, go on a pvp server and you will see like every matchs start there is a warning about butterfly clicking may be bannable. So dont butterfly or set your debounce time around 10ms
Can you elaborate on that

Status
Not open for further replies.