Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

GIFT ME RANK

Ari13ian

Donator
Donator
IGN
Ari13ian
Yo I'll follow you and send a ss in dm then tell me the tips.
Ari13ian#5229

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Share your thoughts of wisdom with us
Its really easy actually the concept and plan but its annoying and hard to put it working, its about how u organize the time, making graphics and stats about the votes and other stuff, dm me if u want to know more David123_vip1#4637

Tanish6969

Donator
Donator
yes
Its really easy actually the concept and plan but its annoying and hard to put it working, its about how u organize the time, making graphics and stats about the votes and other stuff, dm me if u want to know more David123_vip1#4637
i have added u on discord (sent friend request) i wanna get diamond rank so i can nick cause i get sniped alot ;=;

motasim

I will add you on discord, if you can add me back would be awesome. I would love to hear your tacticks. My discord is motasim#4036

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
1 month left until December. Just wait for the giveaways then you can show off your (useless) rank in bedwars.