Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Global] ADD /REPORT COMMAND

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-Game Name:
invader45talha
What is your suggestion about?:
ADD /REPORT COMMAND
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Global
Describe your suggestion:
i wrote that in caps because i am starting to get REALLY ANGRY with jartex network the ways you say you can't add hcf because of hackers well than why is there a anti cheat why is there no /report command add it every single time many people don't have recorders, can't record because of parents or don't have recorders ready so people can't record and upload so the amount of hackers are rapidly increasing because all the anti cheat is doing false banning people or kicking innocent people when we clearly see other people are using trigger bot to hide themselves so pls add that
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
would help remove hackers rapidly fast
Is there anything else we should know?:

RusherLV

+1 I’m totally with you bro i just downloaded Bandicam on for those s hax with PARENT approuval cuz I’m play on my parents laptop
The system is failing fast we need to rase up to this

Rekronoa

Addicted Member
Greetings,

Our server's "/report" command gives you a link to the player report section. However, if you are talking about a report command in which you send a message to all staff, then I'd give this a -1 and it would be rapidly abused.

RusherLV

But I don’t care if it’s abused bro we want a fast way to ban hacker or a staff alert

DrDoctor_

Addicted Member
But I don’t care if it’s abused bro we want a fast way to ban hacker or a staff alert
Think of it this way, us as staff would get so many fake reports or just people messing around. This would flood our alerts and distract the staff team from what we have to focus on.

Serpentsalamce

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Serpentsalamce
Reasons Above
The staffs are always trying to ban the hackers and improve the server

deadmau5

Donator
Donator
Greetings,

Our server's "/report" command gives you a link to the player report section. However, if you are talking about a report command in which you send a message to all staff, then I'd give this a -1 and it would be rapidly abused.
maybe vote report to make it more stable. 5 reports on a player can result in a staff alert

JoeTheHuman

There are tons of recorders on the internet you can use. You can also screenshot. To keep in mind: No proof= No punishment

hello2248

Donator
Donator
Hello there,

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by suggesting new ideas.

I have reviewed the suggestion(s) provided and have decided to deny the suggestion because of everything said above.

I hope you will enjoy playing on Jartex Network.

Status
Not open for further replies.