Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global [Global] My suggestion is about unbanning all players who are permanently banned from the server an

Status
Not open for further replies.

VarSnake

Minecraft Username:
Zinsane

What is the suggestion about?
My suggestion is about unbanning all players who are permanently banned from the server and giving them a second chance

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
Global

Description:
Like this server is running from years and some of the people are banned permanently and if they dont have any money there is no way they can join the server back and i suggest you guys to unban all the people who are permmanently banned from start to today[i.e if u are doing this till the date] Unban all people who are permanetly banned not the once banned for 30days or so but only pemanently banned once this could be donr like every year or 2 and this will be a global event and like some people want a second chance [i think this was never suggested before] But if u could please do it

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This might bring all players but i know it could bring hackers also but like if we think who would hack again if u were permanently banned and by gods grace you got a 2 chance and you know if u hack again you get banned again permanently and there is no chance for you unless your paying 30 Euros Like who would i think very less saico paths would

Extra Information:
Like this idea is great and bring more people and also HACKERS but as before who would actually Thats it thanks who ever read and like if its not gona happen now it could happen like at jartex 5 year anniversary or like when its vodootje0 is birthday or somewhat like a gift to players like you know what i mean

Flagy_

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, VarSnake​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion at this time due to reason(s):​
  • Unbanning all the players would bring back a tsunami of hackers and more rule breakers. As other staff members and players said above, we let them appeal (5 times) and prove to us that they have changed and they aren't going to break our rules ever again.
If you have any questions regarding this rejection, feel free to send me a message on Discord at Flagy_#0001.​

Status
Not open for further replies.