Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Global] Removing Evidience share option

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reafrea

Your In-Game Name:
Reafrea
What is your suggestion about?:
Removing Evidience share option
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Global
Describe your suggestion:
i suggest that Evidience share option should be removed or atleast you need to change it. because its weird and make no sense after all
if the reporter decided to not give permission for staff share the evidience there will be a problem. example :
1. if the banned player got a false ban. he cant denied it since the evidience was private
2. The banned player will feel abused by the admin since he dont know what is his/her fault ( except he was really hacking )
3. There's a chance for staff / mod / helper to abuse ( ban legit people just because there's a problem beetwen them )
4. Decrease the trust beetwen staff and member

Real Example Is : AngelArcher
he got banned because of using hack that he said he dont know about it. when he tried to ask the staff who banned him, the staff said the evidience was private. rn AngelArcher have trust problem with staff of jartex network.

if you cant really remove it than atleast let the player ( who got banned ) get the evidience so they not clueless about what they did before

PS: Sorry for bad grammar

Thanks,Reafrea
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
Increase trust beetwen Staff and member
Decrease chance for staff to abuse their power ( just in case )
There's nothing good for the staff tbh, but this will help a lot member to spot why they got banned.
Is there anything else we should know?:

Viclyn_

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
IGN
Viclyn_
It is a no from me as well. I agree that players may think that we are not being fair but the reporter may have their reasons to not share their evidence, for example they might take away the proof after the report gets accepted and if we ask it back he may have it on his/her pc.

Kind Regards,
KornCrafterYT

HinataShoyo

Addicted Member
-1 i disagree because everyone will abuse report system and there is always ban appeal

hello2248

Donator
Donator
Hello there,

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by suggesting new ideas.

I have reviewed the suggestion(s) provided and have decided to deny the suggestion because people have a right to privacy if they want.

I hope you will enjoy playing on Jartex Network.

Status
Not open for further replies.