Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Global] UHC {ULTRAHARDCORE WITH SCENARIOS}

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyZoiko

Donator
Donator
Your In-Game Name:
Zoiko
What is your suggestion about?:
UHC {ULTRAHARDCORE WITH SCENARIOS}
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Global
Describe your suggestion:
So i wanted to suggest to add a new gamemode {mini game} on the server!
Its called UHC its based on pvp and survival.Go check youtube for more.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
It would be awesome im telling you everyone likes it and it is based on pvp.
A little cracked servers have this.
It will be enjoyable for everyone.
Is there anything else we should know?:
Nope thats it.

Peorioy

Addicted Member
Probably not going to get added, JN is a cracked server, which means people can re-join as many times as they want. Meaning hackers can come back multiple times after getting banned. If you play a UHC game which lasts 1 hour, and you get killed by a hacker after playing 50 minutes. You'll be pissed off, UHC doesn't work for cracked servers.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
DaddyZoiko

DaddyZoiko

Donator
Donator
You are probably right. I just suggested that to see what staff thinks.You know they are also ban IP's and all of the staff members are on all time.:present: And also they are going to be hosts for each game.:diamond
Probably not going to get added, JN is a cracked server, which means people can re-join as many times as they want. Meaning hackers can come back multiple times after getting banned. If you play a UHC game which lasts 1 hour, and you get killed by a hacker after playing 50 minutes. You'll be pissed off, UHC doesn't work for cracked servers.

Peorioy

Addicted Member
They can just come back with a different IP, takes 30 seconds. And no, staffs don't have time to host such games. Perhaps as an event some time, but not as a full-time game mode.

Ani

Banned
I like UHC but about the talked subject I have reported a person who changed his ip to come back to JN and until JN's anti-hackers client is super accurate or really reliable this is just jokes cause everyone will be using hacks

Max

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for your suggestion! However, I think it's better to update the current gamemodes, instead of adding new gamemodes we have to also update in the future.

So, unfortunately, this suggestion has been denied for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.