Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Global] UHC

Status
Not open for further replies.

TajTheBoy

Your In-Game Name:
TajTheBoy
What is your suggestion about?:
UHC
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Global
Describe your suggestion:
First of all if you don't know what UHC is, Minecraft UHC (Ultra Hardcore) is a gamemode originally created by the Mindcrack team. In UHC Minecraft, there is no natural health regeneration, meaning that the only way to replenish your health is by eating golden apples, golden heads, or making health potions. You will start off in a mining phase then once that phase is over you will be teleported near the center of the map where you will then need to fight any and all other remaining players so you can be the last player standing! The winner! Now my suggestion is if this is added there should be modes like

-Speed
Traditional Speed UHC starting with a 20 minute mining phase and ending with a border shrinking death match. Available in Solo, Teams of 2, and Teams of 4.

-Flower Power
where you skip the mining and just break flowers that drop random gear, weapons, armor, enchanted books, and more to fight with and win in Death Match!

- Cut Clean is the original Speed UHC without the need to create furnaces and smelt your ore or cook your food this 1 hour game mode is sure to bring back some nostalgia for veteran UHC players. Available in Solo, Teams of 2 and Teams of 4.

- Jartex Mode
Jartex Mode is like Staff and a People fought with very over powered gear at the end of a Speed UHC. Jartex Mode has ores spawning from y1 to y128 from coal to diamonds, and obsidian. Everything you need to become as over powered as possible. With Pigmen and Ghasts spawning in the over world and dropping golden apples, food and leather this game mode is something youve never seen before. Available in Solo and Teams of 2.

These are all my suggestions i don't know if these ideas have been used but i hope this gets accepted.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
This will bring alot of players into "Jartex Network".
Is there anything else we should know?:
Have a safe and amazing day if like this thread/suggestion please rate this with a like.:D

Dezpwcible

it would be better if jartex did a test uhc to see if the players like it or not.... there would be no point of adding a gamemode that no one will play so let them make couple of scheduled uhcs then see if those do well then decide on those

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
TajTheBoy

TajTheBoy

it would be better if jartex did a test uhc to see if the players like it or not.... there would be no point of adding a gamemode that no one will play so let them make couple of scheduled uhcs then see if those do well then decide on those
Scheduled ones would be really bad because of players who live in other timezone might not make it in and this is why voting is here if people like the gamemode and want to play they will vote yes and if they don't they would vote no.

Xone

Donator
Donator
will just get denied
no one on jartex can play potpvp properly (since theres no proper nodebuff kit cough voodootje0 voodootje0 in prac cough)
so no one will be able to play UHC
this idea has been suggested by you 4 times and it got denied
cant you get to the point of it not being a good idea
jartex doesnt have the staff power to keep checking for xrayers / cheaters in like 10 uhc games per hour
neither does the bad host they got
sooooooooooooooooooooo

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
TajTheBoy

TajTheBoy

will just get denied
no one on jartex can play potpvp properly (since theres no proper nodebuff kit cough voodootje0 voodootje0 in prac cough)
so no one will be able to play UHC
this idea has been suggested by you 4 times and it got denied
cant you get to the point of it not being a good idea
jartex doesnt have the staff power to keep checking for xrayers / cheaters in like 10 uhc games per hour
neither does the bad host they got
sooooooooooooooooooooo
This my first time suggesting this idea and if you think this server's staff team can't do anything well your wrong if i was a staff or any staff i would have gone on UHC games and spec everysingle player and if i thought someone is hacking i would screenshared them.

Xone

Donator
Donator
This my first time suggesting this idea and if you think this server's staff team can't do anything well your wrong if i was a staff or any staff i would have gone on UHC games and spec everysingle player and if i thought someone is hacking i would screenshared them.
but u cant be a staff
i can bring up 3 other suggestions u had on this
and yea while being a trial you can go on uhc games and ban hackers when you think i cheat haahahha
u'll just say oh this guy getting huge combos he must be cheating i've never seen anyoen do this
just shut up
only ppl that will be active in that are new trials just to proove they are worh something and then will just quit it & play roleplay skyblock gain

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
TajTheBoy

TajTheBoy

but u cant be a staff
i can bring up 3 other suggestions u had on this
and yea while being a trial you can go on uhc games and ban hackers when you think i cheat haahahha
u'll just say oh this guy getting huge combos he must be cheating i've never seen anyoen do this
just shut up
only ppl that will be active in that are new trials just to proove they are worh something and then will just quit it & play roleplay skyblock gain
When did i say your cheating?? You're not making a sense to me sorry if you post something else i might not reply :D

Status
Not open for further replies.