Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Going for the winstreak! (25+ levels please.)

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
Hello~!

So! Around yesterday, I got unbanned on Jartex. After I knew that I immediately got on and started grinding bedwars. I then thought about checking my winstreak and noticed that I had a 16 winstreak. My goal is to get to at least 30 wins in a row. I wanted to know if anyone would like to join me and get to a 30 winstreak. It can be hard, and we could lose. So in order for us to make our chance of losing lower, I'll need good players to help me achieve this goal.

So? What do you say?

If you'd like to help me with this challenge, DM me on Discord (Blue.#2360) or comment your Discord in the comments and I'll add you.

Thanks for reading!

<3

GreenConstructor

Donator
Donator
IGN
GreenConstructor
hey i know i'm a bit lower than 25⭐ i'm 21⭐ but i'm not here for playing with you i can but i'm too low star to join (I can breezily)
so i saw a lot of ppl replying on this thread and they have like Ranks YouTube Discord
Buttons which you can click to show the info how do i get that ?

Tahsan1

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
hey i know i'm a bit lower than 25⭐ i'm 21⭐ but i'm not here for playing with you i can but i'm too low star to join (I can breezily)
so i saw a lot of ppl replying on this thread and they have like Ranks YouTube Discord
they are called spoilers
You can find it in the Insert drop down menu

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
JartexBOT

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
hot, i can breezily too. :D

breezily race?