Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Store Gold and Iron currency

jovceking333

Minecraft Username:
jovceking333​

What is your suggestion's title?
Gold and Iron currency​

Suggestion Details:
So my suggestion is about the gold and iron currency in the server.So i saw you can buy something either with iron or gold.My suggestion is: Jartex to make an option for players to be able to buy something with iron and gold combined.Like for an example,a player won island top,got the iron,but needs more to buy like skygod rank,but doesn't want to pay all the cost with real money (gold).It would be nice if jartex had this option of combining the 2 currencies to buy something.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It would make it easier for players to purchase something from the shop.​

Extra Information:
I suggested this because i thought it's a good idea.I think it wont be accepted because it will maybe make it too complicated but anyways i spent few minutes on it.After seeing some comments,people added in the idea of Gold to be able to convert to Iron (this isn't my idea i just decided to add in from the comments)​

Last edited:

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello jovceking333,

After Reviewing your
Suggestion, I decided to give it a +1.

● Really liked the idea, but it will be hard to implement your idea because gold have sales and iron doesn't. The best solution to this will be; You can convert Gold to Iron but not Iron to Gold and if you convert Gold to Iron the ratio will be 1:2 and it will have an expiry if you convert it, so there will be risk in converting.

Jeffisopinese

IGN
Jeffisopinese
+1 great idea but instead of using iron and gold combined being able to buy gold using iron(obviously for a higher price such as 10 iron for 1 gold)

Stxrs

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Stxrs
+1 because it is really a great idea to combine, and also to convert iron to gold as stated above.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Iron to Gold is not possible. But Gold to Iron is reasonable. I'll stay neutral for that reason

LOUAI_

Donator
Donator
+1 good suggestion but its kinda too complicated