Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Gold spawning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonker

Minecraft Username:
Sonker

What is the suggestion about?
Gold spawning.

Description:
In my opinion gold spawning is a little bit slow. I don't know if people agree with me but it should be faster in my opinion. I think that it will make the game faster in the beginning. The thing is that I don't know if this coding and devoleping will consume a lot of time, because I'm not a coder in Mc or anything. Just good at discovering hackers ;)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It would make the beginning a lot faster and I think that a lot of people would want this.

Extra Information:
I haven't seen this suggestion before. Maybe I'm blind.

TheGalaxy

Donator
Donator
IGN
TheGalaxyMC
Neutral
In my opinion, the gold speed is fine and doesn't need to be faster.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Neutral
Same reason as TheGalaxy above

JPatrickLz

Donator
Donator
+1 I do think it's just a little bit slow so maybe you can make it a little faster like 1 Gold for every 5 Iron that drops so it's easier to rush, TNT in hand.

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
The gen speeds have been increased by 10% in triples and quads in the latest update.

I think what would be cool is if some maps could have faster gen speeds then others depending on the size of the map.

Neutral

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Sonker

Sonker

The gen speeds have been increased by 10% in triples and quads in the latest update.

I think what would be cool is if some maps could have faster gen speeds then others depending on the size of the map.

Neutral
Oh I haven't played quads and triples a lot recently. But what about solos and duos? They should be increased in my opinion too.

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
Oh I haven't played quads and triples a lot recently. But what about solos and duos? They should be increased in my opinion too.
yeah it would be cool if large solo and doubles maps had faster gens

mmmDoughnutzzz

Donator
Donator
Its fine as it is... why do people always have a problem with bedwars and how it plays. I feel as though you're just looking for a suggestion to suggest. gold spawns at a perfectly reasonable rate. Changing this will have huge effects on the playstyles and bedwars in general, and im sure the majority do not want this. -1

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
I like Square's idea. Faster/Slower Speed depending on the map. Even after the update, I don't feel a difference in a speed in the generator

xd_banana

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - ACCEPTED
Hello, Sonker​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ xd_banana

Status
Not open for further replies.