Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Great Reporter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
Minecraft Username:
HeroicGod_2

What is the suggestion about?
Great Reporter

Description:
Great Reporter is just a peachish-pinkish role, but they have no other perks. What I mean is, Great Reporters should be given more priority than free nitro users. Give GR's access to Nicking in the discord server.
Edit: Lumin0us Lumin0us stated to give us a trial to check if we misuse the perms.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This is just a reward in return as we help staff punish rule breakers.​

Extra Information:

Last edited:

_Nathan_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nathan_benedict
As I explained a bit earlier, Great Reporter role is a little award for you supporting/volunteering the server. Mostly the people on jartex grind it because they want staff or because they want the role. If you actually want to help the server out, you don't ask for extra reward/perks, the role is already your reward. You asking for nick perms is just being greedy and jealous thus not caring about the server. You could just ask a mod+ for a nick anyways, you aren't in a rush to get a nick. However I would agree on removing booster nick perms since the role was pretty much free.
Still it will attract more players to get the role cause it will have nick perms this helping the server get rid of rule breakers.

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Still it will attract more players to get the role cause it will have nick perms this helping the server get rid of rule breakers.
even if it gets the nick perms it wont have a an impact on people getting motivated to grind for it. i don't think people would report 150+ players just for nick perms

_Nathan_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nathan_benedict
even if it gets the nick perms it wont have a an impact on people getting motivated to grind for it. i don't think people would report 150+ players just for nick perms
I agree but it would still have a perk instead of just getting a role, something is better than nothing ya know

TH99

Donator
Donator
IGN
TH99_
why are all of you acting like the "epic games nitro" is gonna last forever, its ending in September for everyone who got it and as multiple people have said being a
great reporter is voluntary and free, they have not used any money whatsoever and dont need to in order to obtain the role, you can legit just download Tlauncher and start reporting anyone on this cracked server and I feel a role is enough of a reward, I mean no one is forcing you to work 12 hours a day while you are doing this voluntarily and can even do it for 10 mins a week if you so please and on the other hand
Nitro boosters kind of deserve the ability to nick as they are supporting the server by spending money in order for the discord server to continue with its perks, such as even the very emojis that are used or a custom invite link making it easier for newcomers
Known members have either been previous staff and have been rewarded for the work they did because this role isnt given to anyone who applies for trial and instantly resigns, most of these members have actually helped the server through various ideas and educating/punishing rule breakers. and these people are especially active in almost all platforms. and they someone has recently come to jartex could maybe even ask of past details about jartex as they have been here quite a while.

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
No, It will do none of that.
1. Anyone can get a nick, just ask a Moderator+, Why would someone grind reports all week to meet the requirements to get nick perms which they could have just asked for?
2. Great reporter is volunteering to help the server, You are not being forced to do anything, if you think the rank is not rewarding enough, Dont got for it? We didn't force you to spend time reporting people?
3. https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/reporters-of-the-month.65726/ I suggested this a few years back, It was denied and it would have helped the server way more than motivating players to report for nick perms lol. You can try resuggest it, Maybe under the new management, they will reconsider this addition. Rodagave115 Rodagave115 👀

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Anyone replying after this message, to argue will be removed permission to post again on this suggestion until it is handled.

_D0GG0

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Doggo
Known Member Gang!!!
🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶

Less Go - DaBaby

Status
Not open for further replies.