Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Discord Great Reporters Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoltTheBolt

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
JoltTheBolt
Minecraft Username:
JoltTheBolt​

What is the suggestion about?
Great Reporters Chat​

Description:
It has been quite a long time on JartexNetwork and I could not help but notice that even though there are many hackers roaming around and stopping them is completely hopeless, there are some of us who are trying their best to keep it clean and fun for everyone by constantly reporting them, even though they are not staff members. Yes, we call them "Great Reporters".

Now the important thing is that Great reporters try so hard to achieve their goal which is to have the Great Reporter role on discord. But, that's all! They do not get anything else. in my opinion great reporters should have other perks as well and the least I can ask for is to have a Great Reporters chat on Discord. It would be like Donators chat where you can send pictures and stuff. Basically, you can talk about rules and can report names of rule breakers to other reporters if you are not available at the moment. It would be cool to chat with your great reporter buddies in a private chat ;)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This would be like a reward for the Great Reporters for all the hard work they did and this will inspire more players to be Great Reporters and work for the betterment of the community. The Great reporters will also feel loyal to the server when this is added. More reporters, less rule breakers, I see it as an absolute win.​

Extra Information:
#Jartex2020 stay happy, stay well, hope for a brighter future.​

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
I really don't see a problem with this. +1 because why not.
Of course staff members would have access to this channel.

Jeries

Donator
Donator
Pretty sure there’s not a channel for known members, why would there be for great reporters ? I don’t see the point though..

Status
Not open for further replies.