Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Guide to bedwars : My way

Ikasdj

Donator
Donator
IGN
ikasdj
Hello today I will be posting a guide on how I play bedwars and just how to win some games cause 10 guides on the first page Isn't enough to be good at bedwars

Correction

So I have seen alot of different errors in guides that I would like to correct first yes some of your guides are correct but it could result in long games Also some of the guides are usually aiming on a specific map of some sort Example alot of guides are saying get a stack of blocks and rush the other side, Which is wrong if your playing in a map like mario then thats a bad Idea Ill come to that later.

Gamesense

Gamesense is one of the most Important part of bedwars I can't really explain gamesense too well , Because you get gamesense overtime of playing the game what strategies to use like using your emeralds on what things to use and not use If you get 2 emeralds you should use them to buy pots 4 maybe two pair of pots or a pearl 6 pearl and pots not diamond armour or diamond sword yes you can use that later in the game incase of a clutch situation but diamond armour and diamond sword Should never be your First priority.

Rushing

For me starting off a bedwars game is simple I get usually 16 iron (Depending on the map) place a wool defense maybe even double layer or wood butterfly if I am in a winstreak then rush the other player Since jartex is a cracked server theres a good chance there new to the game what I do is rush them instantly after a bed defense Try knocking them in the void and breaking the bed just in time to make them a final kill Usually after that I rush diamond gen or diagonal rush other bases.

Diamonds

Diamond are usually used for me after the first rush has been eliminated After that if I choose to rush diamonds first diamonds are a major key aspect of the game giving you huge advantages against other players So you use your diamond wisely heres a example

1 Diamond : Buy a trap
2 diamonds : Buy reinforced armour or mining fatigue since mining fatigue is op af
3 diamonds : You could wait for 4 diamonds and get sharpness or reinforced armour/mining fatigue with a blindness trap
4 diamonds : Sharpness

Getting 10 diamonds early game is a huge advantage as it can buy you prot 2 and sharpness which can make you kill alot of players and help you win the game Forge is usually the worst item to get unless your brokenly rich along with maniac miner. Maniac miner is good and all but its not worth the price again if I have alot of diamonds I usually go for it Forge can be useful but since I am rushing alot of teams I barely go back to my base so it isn't needed

Emeralds

Emeralds for me are used rarely mostly if I have to clutch a game or the opposing team is stacked or annoying you should mostly invest your emeralds on pearl and pots 6 emeralds for that combo 8 emeralds for Obsidian is also a good idea but mostly if you have a ws you shouldnt use your pots and pearls directly if you do get them if you thinking you can take a team without it then ender chest it and rush the team if not then try using your pots if your sure you can't take them out if your bed is broken your highly recommended to get as many emeralds and diamond as possible being stacked so you don't die,

Bed break
Talking about bed break if your bed gets broken as I said before get stacked try not to engage in too many fights because if you die you lose go to mid get emeralds diamonds and then get atleast 1 pearl I can consider pearl as a second life because if you get knocked off you just pearl its like a second chance if you play right then get all the other good stuff and then try rushing teams tho be careful and try to catch them offguard since if you screw up a rush then you lose the game,

Map Rotation

Map rotation is important basically this is about how you should rush in every map Example for yoshi and the new maps that have like a big circle and look medival those maps are usually needed a stack or more blocks for rushing for yoshi you should look both of your sides because in yoshi some people side rush you and some people rush you from diamond gen I rush from the diamond gen Because for me thats less blocks For the mario map I usually do a 4 rush buy 16 blocks rush other opponent and kill him for the balloon map I get 32 blocks and rush etc you should know how many blocks you need for rushing and how to play the map in the best way possible.

Thanks for reading this guide hope this helps you win alot more bedwars games I took way to long making this Also dino if you read this your bald.

Last edited:

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Gamesense is one of the most Important part of bedwars I can't really explain gamesense too well , Because you get gamesense overtime of playing the game what strategies to use like using your emeralds on what things to use and not use If you get 2 emeralds you should use them to buy pots 4 maybe two pair of pots or a pearl 6 pearl and pots not diamond armour or diamond sword yes you can use that later in the game incase of a clutch situation but diamond armour and diamond sword Should never be your First priority.
you can help develop gamesense by watching players like gb80 (although they'll play a bit differently as they play on another server)
sometimes i'll buy diamond armour if im in leather and have a bed still, helps me get kills easier but i agree you shouldn't go for diamond armour if you have no bed and only 6 ems except in extreme cases
For me starting off a bedwars game is simple I get usually 16 iron (Depending on the map) place a wool defense maybe even double layer or wood butterfly if I am in a winstreak then rush the other player Since jartex is a cracked server theres a good chance there new to the game what I do is rush them instantly after a bed defense Try knocking them in the void and breaking the bed just in time to make them a final kill Usually after that I rush diamond gen or diagonal rush other bases.
don't do anything other than 1 wool unless you're in 4s. even obby i'd rarely get. even if you're on a ws, that gold/iron is much better spent breaking someones bed. most maps are fairly big (yoshi, kong, rome, etc) so sometimes you'll have a hard time hitting them off
Diamond are usually used for me after the first rush has been eliminated After that if I choose to rush diamonds first diamonds are a major key aspect of the game giving you huge advantages against other players So you use your diamond wisely heres a example

1 Diamond : Buy a trap
2 diamonds : Buy reinforced armour or mining fatigue since mining fatigue is op af
3 diamonds : You could wait for 4 diamonds and get sharpness or reinforced armour/mining fatigue with a blindness trap
4 diamonds : Sharpness

Getting 10 diamonds early game is a huge advantage as it can buy you prot 2 and sharpness which can make you kill alot of players and help you win the game Forge is usually the worst item to get unless your brokenly rich along with maniac miner. Maniac miner is good and all but its not worth the price again if I have alot of diamonds I usually go for it Forge can be useful but since I am rushing alot of teams I barely go back to my base so it isn't needed
pretty much agree completely. i've only bought forge when i'm already in prot 4 and have no bed and for some reason can't go mid (almost all the time it's because of a cheater)
Emeralds for me are used rarely mostly if I have to clutch a game or the opposing team is stacked or annoying you should mostly invest your emeralds on pearl and pots 6 emeralds for that combo 8 emeralds for Obsidian is also a good idea but mostly if you have a ws you shouldnt use your pots and pearls directly if you do get them if you thinking you can take a team without it then ender chest it and rush the team if not then try using your pots if your sure you can't take them out if your bed is broken your highly recommended to get as many emeralds and diamond as possible being stacked so you don't die
i almost never get emeralds when i have a bed (and usually when i do its because i killed someone with them) i wouldn't recommend going for obsidian. might be worth it if you're poor and vs really rich people though
Talking about bed break if your bed gets broken as I said before get stacked try not to engage in too many fights because if you die you lose go to mid get emeralds diamonds and then get atleast 1 pearl I can consider pearl as a second life because if you get knocked off you just pearl its like a second chance if you play right then get all the other good stuff and then try rushing teams tho be careful and try to catch them offguard since if you screw up a rush then you lose the game
i agree with you. i would pretty much never rush a team when i have no beds without pots unless i outgear them completely
Map rotation is important basically this is about how you should rush in every map Example for yoshi and the new maps that have like a big circle and look medival those maps are usually needed a stack or more blocks for rushing for yoshi you should look both of your sides because in yoshi some people side rush you and some people rush you from diamond gen I rush from the diamond gen Because for me thats less blocks For the mario map I usually do a 4 rush buy 16 blocks rush other opponent and kill him for the balloon map I get 32 blocks and rush etc you should know how many blocks you need for rushing and how to play the map in the best way possible
im assuming the new maps are rome and tower. i don't play rome and on tower you can first rush via diamonds or diag with 32 blocks and then i usually rush via mid. on yoshi if im red/pink/green/yellow (might have gotten the colours wrong) ill side rush (which only needs 32/48) other than that i'll rush via diamonds (48/64)
you can rush with 16 on mythic by using 3 blocks to build on top of your balloon and then flat bridging 13 blocks
there is a guide somewhere that lists the blocks needed but i cba to find it.
anything i haven't mentioned i agree with, this concludes my essay.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Ikasdj

Ikasdj

Donator
Donator
IGN
ikasdj
you can help develop gamesense by watching players like gb80 (although they'll play a bit differently as they play on another server)
sometimes i'll buy diamond armour if im in leather and have a bed still, helps me get kills easier but i agree you shouldn't go for diamond armour if you have no bed and only 6 ems except in extreme cases

don't do anything other than 1 wool unless you're in 4s. even obby i'd rarely get. even if you're on a ws, that gold/iron is much better spent breaking someones bed. most maps are fairly big (yoshi, kong, rome, etc) so sometimes you'll have a hard time hitting them off

pretty much agree completely. i've only bought forge when i'm already in prot 4 and have no bed and for some reason can't go mid (almost all the time it's because of a cheater)

i almost never get emeralds when i have a bed (and usually when i do its because i killed someone with them) i wouldn't recommend going for obsidian. might be worth it if you're poor and vs really rich people though

i agree with you. i would pretty much never rush a team when i have no beds without pots unless i outgear them completely

im assuming the new maps are rome and tower. i don't play rome and on tower you can first rush via diamonds or diag with 32 blocks and then i usually rush via mid. on yoshi if im red/pink/green/yellow (might have gotten the colours wrong) ill side rush (which only needs 32/48) other than that i'll rush via diamonds (48/64)
you can rush with 16 on mythic by using 3 blocks to build on top of your balloon and then flat bridging 13 blocks
there is a guide somewhere that lists the blocks needed but i cba to find it.
anything i haven't mentioned i agree with, this concludes my essay.
Agreed with you I already knew that you can rush 16 block in mythic but I don't wanna try to screw up so I only do it sometimes Thanks for replying tho.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Ikasdj

Ikasdj

Donator
Donator
IGN
ikasdj
A lot of grammar mistakes for a how 2 play guide.
man ain't nobody care about grammer mistakes I know I made grammer mistakes but not spending another 30 minutes correcting my guide pretty much explained it simply I ain't no english teacher

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
man ain't nobody care about grammer mistakes I know I made grammer mistakes but not spending another 30 minutes correcting my guide pretty much explained it simply I ain't no english teacher
ain't no is a double negative therefore you are in fact, an english teacher. now go fix your guide.