Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

GUYS.. I have a DOUBT

JustMeRohan

so if someone starts a "[item] CB:" and later afks or just doesnt like da rates. SO is it banable??

TheSadGuy1

Donator
Donator
Not at all, you can sell the items at any price you want and it is up to the players to decide if they want to buy your item. That is what I understood from the question.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
so if someone starts a "[item] CB:" and later afks or just doesnt like da rates. SO is it banable??
why would that be bannable lol, he's not stealing your money but just bidding if he goes afk, its no big deal

Bhavya1610

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Bhavya1610
No, If a user starts a Current Bid (CB) it for the purpose to sell the item, but if the item does not meet the sellers price which they wish to sell it at, they can stop the CB at anytime and do not require to sell the products.

BeastGamer81

Donator
Donator
IGN
BeastGamer81
Rohu Senpai (just saying to roast him because he calls everyone "senpai" dont think I'm of that type) its not bannable, its the seller's choice to sell it or not.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
J

JustMeRohan

thx coz I was selling +10 pvs and bought it for 400m but some sg rank guy was bidding for 200m and it was the last bid. So i stopped it and then he was telling that im a scammer ;-;. bruh just coz he didnt get da item. also when i was selling other stuff he was telling peeps that im a scammer ;-;
If u peeps were in my place ig u mustve stopped it too
RIGHT??

BeastGamer81

Donator
Donator
IGN
BeastGamer81
yes lmfao you're right ( typing this to bypass 25 character limit)

Last edited:

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I can see why that would be annoying this happens to me a lot to in KitPvP when they just leave a bid
But since they have not scammed you out of any items or money, its not bannable

You could avoid such trolls by backtracking through your auctions. Say a player ben went afk during your bidding while he had the top bid, you just ban him from your auction i.e. dont consider his bids in next auctions and start with the last second bid.

thx coz I was selling +10 pvs and bought it for 400m but some sg rank guy was bidding for 200m and it was the last bid. So i stopped it and then he was telling that im a scammer
In these cases you should start with a base bid/price, so if you had bought the pv for 400m you should have just started bidding with current bid as base bid. While "scammer" is not the right term, you were technically trolling by pulling the item out of the auction.
This would have never happened with a base bid.

In SBD you can put an item for bidding in auction house itself but I get it why you would want to do it in chat since its more active and bidding auctions are all dead. But still this is the safest most troll free way to auction.

That being said if something like this were to happen where a player won a bid and you gave him the item but he decided not to pay the bid amount, that would be blatant scamming and is punishable under Jartex rules.
Report him over at https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/gameplay-reports.60/ for scamming

Tanmay_Playz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Tanmay_Playz
They cannot be forced to sell the product until they get the price they wanted if they dont want to sell or change their mind you cant force them to sell the item why will it be bannable he didnt steal anything from u