Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

hacker porblom

hussainmhh

Donator
Donator
IGN
hussainmhh
bro jartex netherland staff if u dont have money for anticheat i give u money dont worry i have oil i am rich just please for gods sake remove these fucking hackers bro ur ruining the fucking game let people have fun for once i think i have been playing jartex tb for an year and theres not one game where i dont find a fucking hacker bro find a solution

Solution
Hey there. I hope you're having a great day, mate!

If you have any trouble facing hackers/bug abusers, etc.. Make sure to report them here https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/player-reports.106/ to keep the community clean from those players who ruin the game for others. Just know, that the JartexNetwork-Developer team, works hard to make a better anti-cheat for the members to enjoy. I hope you enjoy your time playing Jartex and stop facing hackers!

Best regards,
~Vain
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
hussainmhh

hussainmhh

Donator
Donator
IGN
hussainmhh
u know what give me owner i do takeover on server for 2 days

YousafWitherBoss

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
YousafWitherBoss
Hey there, I know that hackers are so annoying you can report them here Jartex Developer are trying to make anti-cheat better and better. they give their best. You Can Always Help the Network by donating money by purchasing some stuff from the store here https://store.jartexnetwork.com/

Last edited:
True,most are espers so anticheat is pretty much useless against them,even though its pretty shit against the blatant ones too

Vain

Donator
Donator
Hey there. I hope you're having a great day, mate!

If you have any trouble facing hackers/bug abusers, etc.. Make sure to report them here https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/player-reports.106/ to keep the community clean from those players who ruin the game for others. Just know, that the JartexNetwork-Developer team, works hard to make a better anti-cheat for the members to enjoy. I hope you enjoy your time playing Jartex and stop facing hackers!

Best regards,
~Vain

Solution

Sujaygopu

Donator
Donator
IGN
Sujaygopu
bro jartex netherland staff if u dont have money for anticheat i give u money dont worry i have oil i am rich just please for gods sake remove these fucking hackers bro ur ruining the fucking game let people have fun for once i think i have been playing jartex tb for an year and theres not one game where i dont find a fucking hacker bro find a solution
Bro...
They ain't doing no shi
Lemme tell u. I started jartex in like 2021 starting or sum then at first when I started it was good.
The community wasn't that toxic no hackers and 2 to 3 games cause of lockdown.
Then came 2022 July or something idkkk.
Cause of lockdowns over in 2022 playerbase died from 4k avg to 2k and worst of all hackers started coming in tb.
Now the situation is still the same. Idk about 2024 but it was bad in dec 2023

Bro...
They ain't doing no shi
Lemme tell u. I started jartex in like 2021 starting or sum then at first when I started it was good.
The community wasn't that toxic no hackers and 2 to 3 games cause of lockdown.
Then came 2022 July or something idkkk.
Cause of lockdowns over in 2022 playerbase died from 4k avg to 2k and worst of all hackers started coming in tb.
Now the situation is still the same. Idk about 2024 but it was bad in dec 2023
Not really,i've been playing since 2021 and cheaters have always been a thing on tb

Sujaygopu

Donator
Donator
IGN
Sujaygopu
Not really,i've been playing since 2021 and cheaters have always been a thing on tb
I've been playing since then too and at that time there were cheaters but like not too much and due to high player base at lockdown you could just get another game as there would be atleast 2 to 3 games started

wjdxo

Even if a new hacker prevention program is created, hackers will find out what happens to the prevention program anyway and it will be meaningless.
You just have to report the hackers.