Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

hacker porblom

hussainmhh

Donator
Donator
IGN
hussainmhh
bro jartex netherland staff if u dont have money for anticheat i give u money dont worry i have oil i am rich just please for gods sake remove these fucking hackers bro ur ruining the fucking game let people have fun for once i think i have been playing jartex tb for an year and theres not one game where i dont find a fucking hacker bro find a solution

Solution
Hey there. I hope you're having a great day, mate!

If you have any trouble facing hackers/bug abusers, etc.. Make sure to report them here https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/player-reports.106/ to keep the community clean from those players who ruin the game for others. Just know, that the JartexNetwork-Developer team, works hard to make a better anti-cheat for the members to enjoy. I hope you enjoy your time playing Jartex and stop facing hackers!

Best regards,
~Vain

wjdxo

And the developers of the jartex server are also struggling with hackers. Even if the developers update the anti-cheat, the hackers are using better hacks clients

XSoulDragonX

Donator
Donator
IGN
XSoulDragonX
We rly cant even blame the devs, they need money to make the sever better and less laggy but after the lockdown people have gone back to life before lockdown, the playerbase has gone down by a lot (from 4.5k people in 2020-early 2022 to now 1.6k on avg)