Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Hackering (dont deny this just bc the title read it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriel44

IGN
NotGabrielTMG10
Minecraft Username:
NotGabrielTMG10​

What is your suggestion's title?
Hacking (dont deny this just bc the title read it)​

Suggestion Details:
So ive noticed that some cheaters on JN are using the command /staff to see if there was staff watching them in for example a skywars game. I suggest that this command only shows the lobby like for example if a hacker is in SWGame-728 and they do /staff, they dont see that a SM is in the same game with them.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This would be good to prevent lots of cheaters (i know the antivpn is really good but IP can be changed in lots of different ways.​

Extra Information:
Nope none​

Last edited:

MetalSoul7

IGN
MetalSoul7
I can't really see how your suggestion is helpful, besides, from what i understood, you saying that cheaters check if staff are online or no so they can cheat without getting caught, but, you do know that even if that was true, some players can report them, so your suggestion might not be that helpful to as you said 'prevent cheaters'

dato303

I only understoon the "hackers are using /staff" thing

GamerBae

IGN
GamerBae
it seems like a good idea but the jartex "anti-cheat" bot or whatever it is called, is pretty strong... It's so strong that it has kicked me 5 times now for just jitter clicking xd

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
-1 Staff can simply /vanish and appear to be offline even though they are online.

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Staff are always vanished anyways
When they are vanished they aren't visible to /staff, /find, /spec
They can be only seen if they are not vanished in lobbies or if they are in your friends list

MrPotatoBro

Donator
Donator
IGN
MrPotatoBro
I am not sure with it maybe they do coz they got good gaming chair

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
G

Gabriel44

IGN
NotGabrielTMG10
I can't really see how your suggestion is helpful, besides, from what i understood, you saying that cheaters check if staff are online or no so they can cheat without getting caught, but, you do know that even if that was true, some players can report them, so your suggestion might not be that helpful to as you said 'prevent cheater

I can't really see how your suggestion is helpful, besides, from what i understood, you saying that cheaters check if staff are online or no so they can cheat without getting caught, but, you do know that even if that was true, some players can report them, so your suggestion might not be that helpful to as you said 'prevent cheaters'
Hello i completetly respect what you said but even if the players report them, the gameplay will already be ruined by the time that staff see the person, and if you say "but matrix is a good anticheat it will catch them immediately", no it wont matrix can be bypassed by a list of cheat clients. And yeah sure staff will see the alerts and check whats going on but like i said theyll just do /staff and stop cheating once staff has joined their game. I might be mistaken rn but as far as i know, /staff shows staff in ur game even in vanish! So basically all my arguements are true ! And now about the antivpn, even tho no vpn bypasses the botfilter/antivpn, the cheater will just reset their router and with a dynamic ip, their ip will change allowing them to rejoin the server and cheat again. Have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.