Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

hackers in bedwars

mynamejai

IGN
mynamejai
.pompegames is a hacker name using killaura and fly and every thing in bedwars but staff is not banning him i just lost 5 consecutive games bcuz of him
@admins pls look into this

GHladni

Addicted Member
Donator
You can always report cheaters HERE or using /report in-game when u come across one.

Solution

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
.pompegames is a hacker name using killaura and fly and every thing in bedwars but staff is not banning him i just lost 5 consecutive games bcuz of him
@admins pls look into this
You know, whenever you see . [Dot] in any sort of ign, remember that they are bedrock players. 90% of bedrock players on jartex use flying and other hacks, so I suggest you to fold, because jartex doesn't have any kind of anticheat for bedrock.

AjaxSuperCroix

Donator
Donator
You know, whenever you see . [Dot] in any sort of ign, remember that they are bedrock players. 90% of bedrock players on jartex use flying and other hacks, so I suggest you to fold, because jartex doesn't have any kind of anticheat for bedrock.
I had noticed that, right now a lot of pseudo that seems legit start with a . [Dot] , cheat like pigs in skywars, big reach / kill aura / fly