Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hackers

GRSPLAYS

There are so many hackers that you can't even play please do something. i'm playing every day and there are more hackers every day.And the last problem i have is that i can't report them at forums

Last edited:

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
SKywars dont have so many hackers but in bedwars from the 8 players at solo atleast 1-4 it will be hacker but if you are lucky you will not have a hacker
I meet hackers daily , but after we had started reporting them , I have not met a single one in 5 bedwar's games , so I think we can make this server free-hackers in future

Radifyy

I had an 11 winstreak and I was hoping for 15 but no a hacker destroys it all but I can't blame them ;-;
I was kinda heartbroken ngl xD

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
I had an 11 winstreak and I was hoping for 15 but no a hacker destroys it all but I can't blame them ;-;
I was kinda heartbroken ngl xD
I had a 23 win-streak in bed-war , but hacker broke it , it doesn't matter what he is doing , what actually matters is to get him banned forever, and I did

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
GRSPLAYS

GRSPLAYS

i can't report them for some reason in the forums And i have 1 video of hacker but i dont want to upload it in my channel