Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hackers

GRSPLAYS

There are so many hackers that you can't even play please do something. i'm playing every day and there are more hackers every day.And the last problem i have is that i can't report them at forums

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
GRSPLAYS

GRSPLAYS

from the 4 years i m playuing in jartex the last two had the mpost hackers.And i think the problem can be solved with a better anti cheat or just mods goin g into gmae s like spects and ban them

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
But there are so many that you have to record 10 videos a day
look , when I join a skywar game , I start recording it regarding you may not find hacker , but the point is , if you found hacker and he killed you , you will at least have a recorded vid as an evidence. However you should also have a video editor (I am using filmora) then you pick up all vids recorded in each game and cut the unhelpful parts in the video editor , it should remains like 1 min of hackers , after that you can upload it on streamable (easier than youtube) . And thats what I am doing now , but to be honest I have played 5 games in skywar and never found hacker , it seems like we are doing a good job of daily reports

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
GRSPLAYS

GRSPLAYS

look , when I join a skywar game , I start recording it regarding you may not find hacker , but the point is , if you found hacker and he killed you , you will at least have a recorded vid as an evidence. However you should also have a video editor (I am using filmora) then you pick up all vids recorded in each game and cut the unhelpful parts in the video editor , it should remains like 1 min of hackers , after that you can upload it on streamable (easier than youtube) . And thats what I am doing now , but to be honest I have played 5 games in skywar and never found hacker , it seems like we are doing a good job of daily reports
SKywars dont have so many hackers but in bedwars from the 8 players at solo atleast 1-4 it will be hacker but if you are lucky you will not have a hacker

Radifyy

I played a quadruples game just now and I literally saw a hacker flying. I don't know how his client bypassed, i'm really worried if it gets worse ;-;.

AshGamez101

Just report them and if you can ask in chat if the other players could also report the hacker as this will lead to the hacker getting banned as they will be reported multiple times which means this will draw the attention of the moderators.

AshGamez101

This will not only help you but it will also make Jartex Network a BETTER place for everyone