Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Already Suggested Immortal Factions HCF On JartexNetowork

_xMar1o

Minecraft Username:
_xMar1o​

What is your suggestion's title?
HCF On JartexNetowork​

Suggestion Details:
I’ve Been Discussing With Other Factions Players About HCF And How Dope It Would Be On Jartex, Better Looking Ads, Attracting More Players, Having Fun, I Honestly Think It Would Be A Great Idea And When Im Speaking About This, Im Speaking For The Factions Community, It Would Make Jartex More Popular, Players More Attracted To The Server, Example : You Die, Your Base Is Raidable, Custom Items That Give Some Exact Effects ETC. There Are Loads Of Ideas To Extract From And Make A Great Comeback On JartexNetwork Attracting OG Players Back On Playing And New Players To Start Being Active.
Just Imagine, HCF IMMORTAL Releasing, Loads Of People, New Ranks, New Keys (Try Making It Less P2W, ty)New Armours, New Starter Kits. NEW Everything, That Would Be A Huge Improve Of JartexNetwork.

- _xMar1o | AK47​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It Would Attract More Players, Be Very Dope, More Interest In Playing, And Most Of The Community Wants HCF And Trust Me Im Speaking For 80% Of The Factions Community.​

Eisoks

Donator
Donator
Fr that would attract so many more players and more money for jartex

TBFkezzz

Donator
Donator
IGN
TBFkezz
+1 love the idea of it being more pvp based than it being based on who spends the most irl money

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
+1 cause why not? Its a great thing ngl

Last edited:

IIMoKeyy

Donator
Donator
I absolutely love HCF and I personally think Jartex including it would be one of the greatest additions. +1