Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hello!! I am an OG player returning back to minecraft

Tanmay_Playz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Tanmay_Playz
I m coming back after a year there are many changes with new ranks and all i really like the changes currently playing Skyblock Dream and prison.
I like seeing a lot for new players trying to compete to the top . I remember competing to the top and making new friends. I made a lot of friends here on jartex that i still know
Sadly no one from the old 15 player team plays except some . i still remember my bedwars duo and how we climbed to the leaderboards not there anymore though . This is my first ssn playing prison alrdy got Perma murd and all . Skyblock was the game i played a year ago . The bridge was the first game mode I played on jartex I remember making friends but no one remembers me anymore nor do i

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
I m coming back after a year there are many changes with new ranks and all i really like the changes currently playing Skyblock Dream and prison.
I like seeing a lot for new players trying to compete to the top . I remember competing to the top and making new friends. I made a lot of friends here on jartex that i still know
Sadly no one from the old 15 player team plays except some . i still remember my bedwars duo and how we climbed to the leaderboards not there anymore though . This is my first ssn playing prison alrdy got Perma murd and all . Skyblock was the game i played a year ago . The bridge was the first game mode I played on jartex I remember making friends but no one remembers me anymore nor do i
good 4 you. Btw new mode is also coming out soon... be sure to check it out giveaways of royal ranks in the new gens mode is going on official insta and twitter of jartexnetwork

Tejaswasan08

C'mon we looking forward to welcome and help new and returning players
need any kind of help
discord:- tejaswasan08