Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How do you deal with hackers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

imjuststix

Donator
Donator
IGN
imjuststix
Hey,just wanted to ask you guys,how do you deal with hackers on jartex?is there a special kit that you use for them or you just have a special tactic for them or maybe you just give up

zSeann

Donator
Donator
IGN
zSeann
U can try to counter it by building yourself in or getting a bow or something. There are many ways to try.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Personally I just try to beat him even if the guy hacks. If I definitely can't, I try to make him detected by the anticheat.

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
I can deal with them most of the time but i just want to know how others do that
for me i just go to nether and get netherite armor with prot 1k and ambush with my 100 wolf army

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
How can you go to nether xD
Hi FuzniX. You can build a 'Nether Portal' in minecraft by placing 10 obsidian in a rectangle shape with a 2 block wide 3 ball tall hole in the middle. The corners can be any block you wish. You should then forge a 'Flint and Steel' which you should use to set fire to the obsidian. This will create a 'Nether Portal'! Simply stand inside for a couple seconds and you will be magically teleported to the 'Nether'! I hope I helped you! <3

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Hi FuzniX. You can build a 'Nether Portal' in minecraft by placing 10 obsidian in a rectangle shape with a 2 block wide 3 ball tall hole in the middle. The corners can be any block you wish. You should then forge a 'Flint and Steel' which you should use to set fire to the obsidian. This will create a 'Nether Portal'! Simply stand inside for a couple seconds and you will be magically teleported to the 'Nether'! I hope I helped you! <3
Yes ok I know but you can't go to nether in Skywars, nether portals aren't working xD

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Yes ok I know but you can't go to nether in Skywars, nether portals aren't working xD
Please submit a bug report if you feel 'Nether Portal''s are not working as intended.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
That's not a bug, it's just normal not being able to go to nether in a Skywars game

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Also why are you making laugh at me like that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.