Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How I got into JartexNetwork

Lexi58

Hello Dear Reader,

The first time I played on JartexNetwork was probably around 2020-2021. I used to play survival and creative before that. One day, my brother's best friend invited my brother and I to play on a cracked server with the three of us. I had a cracked account due to my parents not wanting to spend money on a game. We started playing triples. Back then, I remember, there were 24 players in a game. Even though we weren't really winning most games, we were having fun, and just overall throwing and laughing. We were team griefing a lot and when we won a game it was like as if we were the best players on the server.

Then I started to play solos bedwars and met my first friend from Jartex, Ekn90. We had so much fun together, although I was just getting carried. It was really nice and the server wasn't toxic. With time, I met more and more people and as time progressed, I felt more and more familiar with the server. Soon enough it felt like my home server. At this point, I loved playing on the server whether I won or lost, it didn't matter.

Then there's the point where I guess I went from being a random to more known among the server. I had just bought diamond rank after convincing my dad that it was a good option. That's how I met someone really important to me, huntzyo. Hunt helped me a lot with everything around the server, keeping me company, cheering me up, and being the person that got me into my first weekly leaderboards. I was having so much fun.

However, not everything is great and I've made multiple mistakes resulting in a couple bans a bunch of mutes. The server became more and more toxic, many snipes, many hackers, removal of practice. Even with the down parts of the server, I've met a lot of awesome people that I truly enjoy playing with, including my current duo, Shxdel/Shadel. Meeting him was a unique experience. We played a game of duos around April or May, I got carried so hard. We've progressed a lot together and made a lot of accomplishments together. Things we've gotten together was, level 100, getting on leaderboards, and becoming a powerful duo.

Overall, with the pros and cons, I've realized I love the server, even though adjustments could be made, it's still very fun and I enjoy playing on it. Helps me discover more about myself, my friends, and people that I'm not really friendly with. But it is what it is, and the people in the server makes the server what it is now. I'm very delightful I got into the server that year and I've no regrets with where I am now. Thank you for all the Staff members for trying their best to give us the most enjoyable experience possible. I appreciate all your hard work.

Sincerely,
Lexi58

Attachments

• use for forums.png
    use for forums.png
    822.2 KB · Views: 7
  • the one i took.png
    the one i took.png
    475.5 KB · Views: 7

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
Good to know that people from 2020 are still active on forums otherwise its rare to see them

Pirota222

I wouldn't call my self a Veteran as I been playing since 2022 or early 2023 with multiple accounts, but i have my share of hours.

_Sebby

IGN
ImSebby
Nice story lexi. My story is similar with huntz being one of my first friends. Congrats on leaderboard!