Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How it all started......

Upsanddowns

Donator
Donator
IGN
poopybot
๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ธ,
I first logged into the server in 2019, on an account I have lost (Rest in peace), Before anything about my real first impression I think we need a back story,
For the first 5 minutes, on the server, I was afk (kind of a lame thing to mention) for I was waiting for my cousin, who brought me to the server to play Bedwars with him. We played for about 2 hours and then I left(When I say "I left " I was battered by my parents for playing too long (I was 9 back then ๐Ÿ˜Š)).
For "First Impressions" it wasn't the best(But I wouldn't count it as my first impression), I continued playing for several days (only bedwars) after which I left Minecraft for about 3-4 months,
When I returned to Minecraft I had forgotten my account details, so I made a new one (which also I don't remember btw), well this is where something interesting happened and I returned to Jartex for good, I made an actual account named "poopybot" :poop: and I remember logging on Jartex with no intention to play more than 5 mins. That day it all started, I played for more than 6 hours that day, and I believe that was my true first impression of Jartex because it was that day I truly experienced the server on a full. (Some things had been changed on the server). I tried different gamemodes that day rather than only playing bedwars, Like Creative, KitPvp, Practice, UHC, Skywars, And the Bridge (RIP practice, UHC, and Creative deserved to be removed they were bad lol )
So would summarize my "True First Impression" like this (if I even have mentioned it): It was weird to spend so much time playing a game for so long for the first time but in the end, I felt it was worth it, I had fun experiencing the new updates, maps, items, cosmetics, the gameplay (all over again) Moreover, I enjoyed the experience a lot. I remember killing a gold rank and being so gassed about it (I took a sc of it and DM'd it to my cousin to flex on him).After this, I left the server 4 times and returned 4 times, making 119 friends along the way (Some left me when I was inactive ๐Ÿ˜ญ) and getting up to level 63 (which I think is very bad ).
Well........... That's that , how it all started for me.
NOTE: I will not apologize for adding so much unnecessary information because my 0.2 brain cells needed to express themselves..........
๐”…๐”ถ๐”ข! โ„Œ๐”ฌ๐”ญ๐”ข ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ณ๐”ข ๐”ž ๐”ค๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฑ ๐”ก๐”ž๐”ถ ๐”ž๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ก

๐•† ๐”ป๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ ๐•๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฉ , ๐”ธ๐•๐•ฅ๐•™๐• ๐•ฆ๐•˜๐•™ ๐•€ ๐•จ๐•š๐•๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•—๐•ฃ๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•—๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž ๐•”๐•’๐•๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•—๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฉ, ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•’๐••๐••๐•š๐•”๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•’๐•—๐•—๐•๐•š๐•”๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•จ๐•’๐•ฃ๐••๐•ค ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•จ๐•š๐•๐• ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ž๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•• :jartex:
~๐•๐•’๐•จ๐”น๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•œ๐•–๐•ฃ(๐•ก๐• ๐• ๐•ก๐•ช๐•“๐• ๐•ฅ)

I would appreciate a๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป this took me too long. And just so you know don't steal my poem it's a poopy original :coffee::jartex: