Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How the fuck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abigL

Donator
Donator
IGN
abigL
have u ever thought of this jartex ur reporting system guide is worse than ever everyone says go use replay mod idc ahha use a rec software but thats all trash what about player who have low end laptops my laptop cant run java and obs or fraps or bandicam or replay mod cuz its trash so how the fuck do i report hackers

sry if im rude but nobody gives the fuck to help me

Flexier

Donator
Donator
If they can't run Java, how are they playing Minecraft??? 👀
We do not force players to report, that's all of them if they want to contribute to the server if they feel like it. You can always message a staff member if you come across a cheater in-game as well as on Discord and we're always ready to help you, provided you don't spam the staff member isn't available.

If you need any help, feel free to contact me on Discord.

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
If they can't run Java, how are they playing Minecraft??? 👀
😂😂😂😂

how the fuck do i report hackers
do /staff while in-game and if any staffs are online, party them and they will spectate.

thats all I can say. and I use recording softwares while ingame even if I have a pretty much low end pc.

LordErlik

Addicted Member
Donator
He will get punished one day even if he comes across someone like you said,
You can invite staff members to your party using /staff and /p invite if you cant record,
You can tell someone else to spectate or record for you. I have done that before,
Also please dont make a suggestion like "aDd /rEpOrt"

Technostein2

Donator
Donator
I don't think the report system is the worst, nor do I understand the logic behind this, if you don't record a specific player, how are we supposed to know you're not just framing someone. as stated above you can always use /staff to check who's online (if you need it to be solved asap, preferably contact helpers) and /p invite them, provide the username of your suspect and /p warp the staff member when they ask you to (not immediately since it might be annoying) or if the game has ended, DM any staff member on Discord (except Sr.Mods at this point) and report them that way.
If your PC is really low end, you can always use the lowest settings on both game and your recording software, as long as it's in 30FPS (since windows 10 actually smoothens the frame rate there are no problems) and record that way, no fancy graphics nor recorders are required so you're good to go.

_crudekiller_

Addicted Member
Donator
have u ever thought of this jartex ur reporting system guide is worse than ever everyone says go use replay mod idc ahha use a rec software but thats all trash what about player who have low end laptops my laptop cant run java and obs or fraps or bandicam or replay mod cuz its trash so how the fuck do i report hackers

sry if im rude but nobody gives the fuck to help me
I agree with you i dont have a low end pc but i am not recording when i am playing so all of my reports are chat reports because its just a simply screenshot

_crudekiller_

Addicted Member
Donator
I don't think the report system is the worst, nor do I understand the logic behind this, if you don't record a specific player, how are we supposed to know you're not just framing someone. as stated above you can always use /staff to check who's online (if you need it to be solved asap, preferably contact helpers) and /p invite them, provide the username of your suspect and /p warp the staff member when they ask you to (not immediately since it might be annoying) or if the game has ended, DM any staff member on Discord (except Sr.Mods at this point) and report them that way.
If your PC is really low end, you can always use the lowest settings on both game and your recording software, as long as it's in 30FPS (since windows 10 actually smoothens the frame rate there are no problems) and record that way, no fancy graphics nor recorders are required so you're good to go.
You can make sure that we are not framing someone if you just spectate the player for 1 or 2 games

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I mean i am also not recording whilst playing, except if i find a hacker/cross teamers and have enough time to record before they die

IgnSammy

Addicted Member
IGN
Sammy2809
I gave up on /staff a long time ago. also replay mod don't need that much specs to run

Status
Not open for further replies.