Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to apply for Trial ?

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
How to apply for Trial ?

I have seen alot of players nowdays willing to help JartexNetwork By becoming staff member and for staff member we all know we have to pass Trail time period but for applying trial there are some requirments you have to done otherwise if you visit to Staff Application
their will be a message pop up "Something went wrong" and many people came and ask in discord server why is that happening, Thats why I thought to make a thread here to explain more clearly.

Requirments To be Able to apply

You need 2 badges on forums to be able to unlock trial applications

- 100 messages

- Beginner Reporter

How to Get begginer Reporter badge? For beginner reporter Badge you have to report 25 Rule breakers , Reports system is divided in 2 colums

1st : Chat - Reports : If u saw someone with such disrespectful / rude attatuide so take screen shot and report here ->https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/chat-reports.59/

2nd : Gameplay - If you are playing game and u notice anyone using any sort of hacks or breaking rules such as Cross - Teaming so Record him and report on this link -> https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/gameplay-reports.60/

How To get 100 Messages Badge? To get 100 messages badge pay a visit in Forums https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/ and open others threads or create your own and leave ur comment their to get messages.

Now after you are done with these requirments you will be able to visit Staff Application page to apply, but manager and sr.mod's are also expecting good from new upcoming trials, here I'll attach screen shot of what they really required from player

Kind Regards,
Shadow

Attachments

• bandicam 2023-06-30 04-09-26-698.png
    bandicam 2023-06-30 04-09-26-698.png
    45.3 KB · Views: 15
  • bandicam 2023-06-30 04-08-05-787.png
    bandicam 2023-06-30 04-08-05-787.png
    53.3 KB · Views: 15

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Probably true but i dont know i believe you ( and im tryin get 100msg so i can be a trail )...

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Hey wildabbee please apply for staff :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ShadowBox

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
Hey wildabbee please apply for staff :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Ya for once WildAbbee WildAbbee shoul apply for trial and get denied XD joke ik you will get accepted

AKS_Savage

IGN
AKS_Savage
bro fr we can check on the jartex staff applications faq

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ShadowBox

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
bro fr we can check on the jartex staff applications faq
Most members don't go to check their and don't know what badges they required to apply for staff application and came to discord