Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to be a better Jartex Network player?

PizzaLover13

Donator
Donator
IGN
PizzaLover13
Hello!,
So I am a Jartex Network minigame (mostly Bedwars) player and I have started to notice that slowly but surely the number of cross-teamers and hackers have been increasing.
While I know how to submit a report in the Forums, I , for the lack of a better word, have a potato pc and cant run any screenrecorder on my computer. While I want to report these hacker and teamer confrontations I cant get hold of evidence. Thats why I wanted to ask the Community to help me.
~PizzaLover13

LordErlik

Addicted Member
Donator
You can use xbox game bar or Geforce Experience (if your pc supports it), they dont mess with your fps. Also you can always invite staff to your party using /staff and /p invite.

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
While I know how to submit a report in the Forums, I , for the lack of a better word, have a potato pc and cant run any screenrecorder on my computer. While I want to report these hacker and teamer confrontations I cant get hold of evidence.
I had problems like this with my pc, but this is the Ram usage - 2.2gb for mc, 1gb for obs, other for windows itself. But just use OBS with 2000bitrate and very low cpu usage and you are done. XBOX game bar glitches out in my pc. You can leave obs in background and make a hotkey to record and stop record while ingame ( dont mess up with ingame controls).

LordErlik

Addicted Member
Donator
You can also disable preview and minimize obs when you are recording.

IgnSammy

Addicted Member
IGN
Sammy2809
There is a screen recorder called oCam it can maybe help or even better Replay mod It record in background take almost no extra ram and can be re recorded using obs most of my reports and replay mod tbh

BatPour

Addicted Member
Hello!,
So I am a Jartex Network minigame (mostly Bedwars) player and I have started to notice that slowly but surely the number of cross-teamers and hackers have been increasing.
While I know how to submit a report in the Forums, I , for the lack of a better word, have a potato pc and cant run any screenrecorder on my computer. While I want to report these hacker and teamer confrontations I cant get hold of evidence. Thats why I wanted to ask the Community to help me.
~PizzaLover13
I am not sure this will help you, But all my reports recorded by a minecraft mod name Replay Mod
you can use this mod