Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

iHerobrine_

Hello guys i hope everyone is fine.Yesterday , i was thinking to post a thread about bridging.So i posted it hope u guys find it helpful.

Ninja Bridging This is the most common bridging type .However , many new people cant do it.First and easiest way to do it is to place a block beneath u and no let go of sneak button and when u reach edge of block,press it again repeat and u will get a quick hang of it,Second way is quite faster and a little bit hard too u face a block sidewards aim at top and then repeat the above process.Practice it and u will get a hang of it.
Why do i fall U fall when do it like u dont press shift and right click at equal timing.People fall when they do it afraid of falling in void.Like, when u are afraid that i will walk off in void,u press shift unequally with right click and u fall so a clear way to do it is to just be fearless(yes just press shift when u are at edge of block)

Breezily Bridging Breezily bridge is a bridge in which u strafe left and right while running backwards to slow yr movement.Personally i like it a lot.I've seen people say "U need a gaming mouse and a CPS higher then 12".Basically, its wrong i've done this with 6 to 7 cps.To do this,First aim at the side of block like this View: https://imgur.com/QzqFL3e
and start running backwards while strafing as u build a bridge beneath u.Follow this pattern :_
View: https://imgur.com/a/TbgZ8Ho

Why do i fall U should be on centre of block u place not on the centre of block u are on standing if u do ,u will fall.U can see the pattern above.If u dont follow this pattern u will fall even if u have 20 CPS and if u do follow u can do this with 7 CPS.Hardest part of it is to follow that pattern.

Moonwalk Moonwalk is a bridge in which u run backwards while "Moonwalking".Take a look :-
Method 1 "U run backwards while holding D and spaming A.This is the most common method to moonwalk"
Method 2 "U run backwards while holding S and D and spaming A.This method is harder but its way faster i personally prefer this method"
Method 3 "U run backwards while holding S and spaming A and D.This may sound like breezily but in breezily u move to the edge of block while in this case u remain at centre of block"

How to do Select any method from above (Except method 2.Its harder if u are new).Aim at the top of block while facing sidewards make a angle of 0 degree or 45 degree of yr cross hair with block,start running and clicking.If u are new use drag click,if u are expert do double click its way easier.
Why do i fall Basically u fall if u dont time the clicks with your movements.Also sneak after 8 blocks in beginning.

Godbridge(The easiest) Godbridging is the easiest bridge and fastest too.To this u need a CPS higher then 12,Aim at top of block let go of shift and start running backwards and clicking.
Why easier This is the most easier because in this case u dont need to strafe or any timings with movements or clicks.U just start clicking and running wildly xD.
Jumping rythum U cant godbridge more then 8 blocks so as long as u shift/jump/strafe every 8 blocks u are good.So when u do 8 blocks jump and give a little pause to yr clicking and then start clicking again.Repeat process and enjoy.

--------------------------------------------Bonus-----------------------------------------------------
How to tnt jump
Single tnt jump Place a tnt,wait 3 seconds and jump no skill needed
Double tnt jmup Place a block infront of u stand on it,place a tnt behind u leave one block and place a tnt on the block u are standing.Now wait 3 sec after placing first tnt and jump wew
Triple tnt jump This is very hard i only do it in very intense conditions.Place three blocks diagnal to each other and then on third block,place a block above it and break the block beneat it.Now place tnts on it very fast and move to the fourth block.Hold jump button and keep clicking right mouse button (With sword in yr hand as to block hit) and then jump.I personally like this.I've flew miles with this

Hope u guys find it helpful.
Kind regards,

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Godbridge is not the easiest method out of any of these. I can't tell if this is supposed to be a joke or you are being serious, but this isn't a very good guide

Lukonce

I mean most people who would read this they wouldn't understand as most people look up for video types of these not just words.
By what I mean that video explains better and etc.
Also god bridge is the hardest + by saying putting crosshair on top of the block isn't the best tip as it needs to be aimed correctly not just by syaing ,,put on top"

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
Very good work iHerobrine_ iHerobrine_ , I recommend Speed bridge !! This is the most easiest and yeah, it is slower than anything listed above.

Iron level 19
CoolHeroicGod#2160
HeroicGod_2

Last edited:

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Godbridge is not the easiest method out of any of these. I can't tell if this is supposed to be a joke or you are being serious, but this isn't a very good guide
id say ur guide is shit because it probably is but id rather disagree with nuggets

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
You should really use proper english and not internet slang in guides. The only part I see useful in this is the breezily bridge explanation.

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
Really like this guide, taught me how to breezily (badly) but its a work in progress! Thank you!

Abhirajkabhai

Thanks! The thread is great and is really helpful for the people who want to learn new methods of bridging.

Status
Not open for further replies.