Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to earn huge amount of Money in Factions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max12368

Aight so, people in factions are making billions in seconds, while it takes me 1 hour to make 100k by farming the hams but how are people making billions in seconds? it'll take 1 month for me to make 1 billion by farming. isn't there any other way of earning huge amount of cash other than coinflip or in /ah.

Moonsasuke

IGN
Moonsasuke
If u want money in the game spend money irl for bc buy santa sets and etc then sell them for money ;-;.

_Nathan_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nathan_benedict
Just bribe the owner who are voodootje0 voodootje0 and G Gunfire .

Reafrea

I'm gonna spoil it, I reached as high as 90m this season, rn I'm on 20mil. It's XP farm. So you gather your spawner (ideally 10-15 spawner) and get your insquitive sword. I started with ham farm, when I reach around 1,5 mil from the ham farm, I finally can afford a insquitive II sword, so I started grinding EXP. Now idk the price of the exp in the start of the season. But I was on jartex mostly in beetween the season. 1m xp sell around 1.5-2.5 mil. Use that money to buy another insquitive sword, either to combine your current sword with the new one or just buy a higher level of insquitive, you should have mills now, now if you're rich enough and have 20 mil at your disposal. You almost likely can afford everything listed on /ah. Go /ah and learn the price for each item, if there's someone selling an item lower than it averages price, buy it and resell it.

tl;dr
Ham Farm -> Buy Insquitive -> Farm more XP -> sell xp -> buy higher insquitive -> farm more XP -> sell xp -> do trading on /ah, buy cheap item and sell it with a higher price ( thing I resell are XPs, E-Gaps, Gset, Custom Enchant book, Sword, Grinding Sword, Voucher.

Also do /cf for quick money. Cfing 40m is the thing that make me reach 90m

My english sucks I know, See ya

humanman2319

Aight so, people in factions are making billions in seconds, while it takes me 1 hour to make 100k by farming the hams but how are people making billions in seconds? it'll take 1 month for me to make 1 billion by farming. isn't there any other way of earning huge amount of cash other than coinflip or in /ah.
um really just vote everyday and use all the links it can make you really rich oh and a quick tip make a tlauncher account and vote on alts then pay yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.