Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How To First Rush On All Jartex Solos Maps | 500 Sub Special

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
VIDEO HERE:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grKpke32LLA&ab_channel=WildAbbee

AngryBirds x32 (side)
Beach x32 (side, accurate block placements) ((48 side normal)) - i would recommend 48 side rush as side rush is the most common, and 48 is safer and not much slower than 32
Blizzard x32 (front)
Broken x32 (side) - the bases are not symmetrical so certain teams have an easier rush, but all teams are possible in 32 blocks
Castle x16 (tree strat) ((32 side normal)) - the 16 rush is too slow to be worth saving 4 iron
Crash ((48 side normal))
Desert x32 (side) - don't rush via diamonds, its less blocks but slower and causes bed trades
Dinoland x32 (diamond gen side)
Fortress x32 (diag)
Frost x32 (side)
Graveyard x32 (diamond gen diag) - be careful on this map, people like to rush the wrong way
KongoIsland x32 (side)
MarioCircuit x16 (side)
Mushroom x32 (side)
Mythic x16 (balloon strat) ((32 side normal)) - there isn't much difference in speed between 16 and 32 rush. 16 rush is possible on all teams but it's slightly different on blue team
Nuclear x32 (side)
Oasis x32 (semi mid diag) - be careful on this map, people like to rush the wrong way
Overgrown x32 (side)
Pirates x16 (side)
Portal x16 (diamond gen front) - you have no blocks to spare and must do the clutch, and you also have a height disadvantage, so i would recommend going with 32 blocks. if you go with 32 blocks you don't need to drop to the diamond gen
Sakura x32 (side)
Saloon x32 (side) - be careful on this map, people like to rush the wrong way
Skyline x32 (side)
Sonic x32 (diamond gen diag) - be careful on this map, people like to rush the wrong way
Sunken x32 (diamond gen front)
Tower x32 (diamong gen diag) - diagonal rush can be faster if you are good at diagonal bridging, but i would recommend diamond rush as it gives access to the diamond generator and mid
Treasure x32 (diamond gen diag) - be careful on this map, people like to rush the wrong way
Windrise x32 (diamond gen diag, side) - be careful on this map, people like to rush the wrong way
Yoshi x32 (front)

PG ONLY the following maps are old and only available in private games
Elysium x32 (diamond gen diag)
Futuristic x32 (side)
HabboHotel x32 (diag)
Houses x32 (side)
Pyramid x16
Subwaysurfers x48 (side)

Bhavya1610

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Bhavya1610
Very usefull, thanks.
Do 1 for skywars in the future

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
uhh... quickest... path to mid...? i'm not sure what needs explaining here.
Bro you got YT rank on Jartex and your video quality is good too so why wasting your time on this dead content?? You should upload your intense gameplay or do some Live Stream , You gotta focus on your content ig

Bhavya1610

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Bhavya1610
Bro you got YT rank on Jartex and your video quality is good too so why wasting your time on this dead content?? You should upload your intense gameplay or do some Live Stream , You gotta focus on your content ig
Its not really dead conent, its actually usefull, i took a screenshot of the ammount of blocks i would need for a certain map. And if this is the type of conent she enjoys doing, let her do so we cant really force her and tell her what to do and what not to do.

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
Its not really dead conent, its actually usefull, i took a screenshot of the ammount of blocks i would need for a certain map. And if this is the type of conent she enjoys doing, let her do so we cant really force her and tell her what to do and what not to do.
Lmfaoo imagine taking screen shot of blocks needed for each maps , all solo maps are base on 12 iron distance but some maps u can cross with 8 and 4 iron too