Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to level up faster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itz_AyushPro

Donator
Donator
IGN
Itz_AyushPro
It has been like 2 weeks I am still on level 18 idk how to gain levels faster
Btw I mostly only play the bridge (almost 2 hours a day) please help me

PizzaLover13

Donator
Donator
IGN
PizzaLover13
Hello!,
If you want to level up faster The Bridge is not the way to do it. Here are some ways you can get experience:
-Play with friends
Kinda obvious but playing duos or trios Bedwars with a friends party is the best way to gain xp. If you are the best in your friend group you can
play quads too but I suggest partied quads only when trying to grind wins, dont soloque unless your absoloutely confident you can take on
1v2s and above.

-Grind skywars
Skywars is the fastest minigame (obvi lmao) so try to grind them, you can learn a lot of thing from skywars like pvp skills, reducing, fighting on islands etc. And better your skill, more you can get xp (usually)
-Vote Crystals
Try to vote daily and then cash in the Vote Crystals for Boosters. If you can afford it you can also buy a rank so you get fixed with a permanent XP Booster. You can check out more details about ranks on our Store.
Lastly, The Bridge isn't the way to earn more xp for most players as it is the most slow-paced minigame.. try Skywars or Bedwars.
-PizzaLover13<3
[DISCLAIMER:
I dont mean to offend any player regardless of the mingame they play. Also these tactics work for me and my gamestyle, if they dont
work for you please don't blame me.]

MeOwHow

Addicted Member
IGN
MeOwHow
I have been meaning to ask this for a while....... How much xp is needed to level up?(im a lvl 39 so i would like to know how much xp i need to reach 40)

Status
Not open for further replies.