Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to make a fast bridge?

MrBaronCat

Even though Ive been playing minecraft for a long time, I still cant build fast bridges. Is there an easy way to make a quick bridge?

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Even though Ive been playing minecraft for a long time, I still cant build fast bridges. Is there an easy way to make a quick bridge?
practicing in servers made for bridging would help you a lot, there are some texture packs made for bridging but i dont think they rlly help a lot ( opinion )

MiltonNJ05

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
MiltonNJ05
To learn to speed bridge, I just spent a lot of time practicing on a single player world. Once you get the timing down, its like riding a bike, and you won’t forget it. I would also recommend watching a lot of Youtube videos on how to bridge since they can help you understand some of the technical aspects behind it.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
To learn to speed bridge, I just spent a lot of time practicing on a single player world. Once you get the timing down, its like riding a bike, and you won’t forget it. I would also recommend watching a lot of Youtube videos on how to bridge since they can help you understand some of the technical aspects behind it.
Good tips, with that, I wanted to add that you have to try the slowest possible just to learn the movement, and speed will come with the time. At first it won't be very fast, but after training and training you will be very fast. If you want an example, I can now after thousand hours of playing I am super fast at bridging, I can show you if you want. Everything is training, really.

Tharul1m256YT

Donator
Donator
IGN
Tharul1m256YT
Bob bridge. Very efficient and Fast. Guaranteed fast rush and a rage quit.

Tanish6969

Donator
Donator
I’ve been bridging for a long long time and
Ninja bridging- it requires timing no high cps needed so you don’t need to worry about that only timing is the key to being good at it
Godbridging Telly bridging moonwalk aren’t important as they rely on high cps but if u want to know I’ll explain.
If u learn ninja bridging properly you’ll be okay to win in bedwars, it’s not that hard but it’s not that easy and if you’re consistent enough, ninja bridging has proved to be faster than godbridging

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Ninja bridging is very easy, you just need to practice. When I couldn't do it, I would go to creative on this server and practice it. At first I couldn't at all, then I could about 2 - 3 blocks then 5 then 10 and so on...

ned_

Donator
Donator
to speedbridge just repeatedly swap press shift then right click shift and rightclick
would recommend to speedbridge 10 to 15 to 20 blocks.
theres a lot of tutorial on yt how to speedbridge

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
ok people havent said anything other than "practice" so here is 3 actual tips:

you should learn to sb by timing right click, not holding right click. while holding right click may be easier, you will go much slower once you're good at it

DON'T practice with slowness, you will need to relearn timing when you try without slowness

just focus on learning one style of bridge first, and don't try learning to go up while bridging until you're good at flat bridging

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MrBaronCat

MrBaronCat

ok people havent said anything other than "practice" so here is 3 actual tips:

you should learn to sb by timing right click, not holding right click. while holding right click may be easier, you will go much slower once you're good at it

DON'T practice with slowness, you will need to relearn timing when you try without slowness

just focus on learning one style of bridge first, and don't try learning to go up while bridging until you're good at flat bridging
Thanks for explaining. I no longer hold down the mouse while making a bridge 😊🙃