Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to remove seasonal rank?

Daw01

How to remove seasonal rank?? I have perm rank voucher but i cant use it because i have seasonal rank, i worry my voucher will lost when skyblock dream is reset.

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
How to remove seasonal rank?? I have perm rank voucher but i cant use it because i have seasonal rank, i worry my voucher will lost when skyblock dream is reset.
You cant remove a seasonal rank
It is always recommended not to claim a seasonal rank if you have chances of getting a permanent one later in the season
You could try contacting a developer for removal but am afraid with window this small it wont be possible
Best sell it !!

Tanmay_Playz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Tanmay_Playz
You cant remove a seasonal rank.
If u have a chance to get a permanent rank dont claim a seasonal rank but u can sell it and maybe get a rank higher than your already seasonal rank thats how u can get a permanent rank this season

Jigsaw_Jigsaw

Donator
Donator
The above people have already explained this quite well so ill just give some general advice

A- you can use the voucher on an alt

B- you can sell the voucher to someone (im buying sbd ranks rn btw : D)

YousafWitherBoss

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
YousafWitherBoss
Hey, you can't remove a seasonal rank. You'll need to wait until the end of the season, which will be announced on the Jartex Discord server in the new's channel.