Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Huge implementations to Creative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Lolguy376

What is the suggestion about?
Huge implementations to Creative

Description:
I'll start off with one of my favorite things

Crate Keys/Crates/New items added in there

For now, there should be Vote, Rare and possibly Premium Crate keys (or maybe only Vote and Premium)

Located near the spawn where Max's plot is

Here are the new items that would really need to get added into Creative that will be obtainable in the Crate's

120 Minutes of World edit (Enchanted Wooden Axe as an item) - Uncommon

60 Minutes of World Edit ( -//- ) - Common

Monthly and Weekly Designer Rank Voucher (This rank expires 1 month/1 week after obtaining it, and will be available in all of the crates mentioned, Weekly only obtainable in Vote Crate ) - Epic

Designer Rank Voucher ( This will only be available in Rare and Premium Vote Crates ) - Mythical

Creator Rank Voucher ( This will only be available in Premium Vote Crates ) - Epic

(Possibly) Monthly Architect Rank Voucher ( Once again, only available in Premium Crates ) - Legendary

/NightVision Command Voucher ( Available in all of the Crates, the Item should be a night vision potion duh ) - Rare
Incase if Ultra and God Crates get added but not Premium, here are some extra items:
180 (3 Hours) of World edit (Available in Ultra and above) - Common
240 (4 hours) of World Edit (-//-) - Common
Architect Rank (Monthly and Permanent) Voucher - Legendary
Creator Rank Voucher - Mythical (Monthly one will be Epic )
Designer Rank Voucher - Epic (Monthly one will be Rare )
750-1500$ Ingame Money (You will receive it via Bank note)
750 - 900 - Common
900 - 1k - Rare
1k - 1.25k - Epic
1.5k - Mythical

1 Rare Crate Key - Epic

4 Vote Crate Keys - Rare
2 Ultra Crate Keys (Available in God Crates) - Mythical

50-200$ In Vote Crates (You will receive it via Bank note)

50 - Common

100 - Uncommon

150 - Rare

200 - Epic

200 - 500$ in Rare and Premium Crates (You will receive it via Bank note)

200-250 - Common

300-350 - Rare

400-500 - Epic
There should also be Summer/Christmas Event Crates

Player Vaults
Yes you heard me right, Creative needs to have playervaults command, so they could store their collected items which they obtained from the crates for example

Custom Afk messages

There should be some custom Afk messages available for ranked people (All for Architect, and most for Creator and Designer)

e.g. ''[Designer] Lolguy376 has gone to sleep''
Here is the list of some AFK Messages i was able to come up with:
''Lolguy376 has gone to sleep'' (lol)
''Lolguy376 has been hit by an Tranquilizer Dart''
''Lolguy376 has turned the lights off''

These afk messages should be unlockable in all of the Crates, doing /cosmetics will show you an option for Custom Afk messages

Chat Colors

Please add some chat colors into Creative, just like devs did in PPVP, Just like Afk Messages, they should be unlockable in Crates, although some will temporarily useable from Vote Crates, Most of them would be Rare or Epic so no need to mention them all. The chat colors that get unlocked from Rare and above should be permanently useable

Mythical Rarity on Creative
Imo i really think there should be this rarity in at least this gamemode, people most likely got bored from the current ones
Uncommon Rarity on Creative
-//-
New Command(s)
/plot flag set Disguises true/false
True - You will be able to disguise in a users plot
False - You will not be able to disguise in a users plot
/plot flag set Lava true/false
You will not be/be able to place Lava
Will be available for Creator+
/plot flag set Minecarts true/false
You will be able/not be able to place Minecarts
Will be available for Creator+
Command Usage Requirements
Currently, there is only 1 type of a requirement for a certain command, to have a rank, why not make a requirement like this:
''You must have 48 hours of Creative Online Time to use this command''
''You must earn $1500 In game Money to use this command''
More Heads
Tbh, we need more heads, you see for example there are barely any Friday Night Funkin heads on JN, when there is a ton of popular mods made, and the only 2 that are mods are the Whitty and Tricky heads, why not add more such as Tabi, Agoti etc and more from video games/shows/other that became popular the last year and from now

Small Minigame built on Max's plot or nearby it

(Hoping Max Max sees this 😉 )

There should be a minigame on Max's plot, where there are 20 Skulls for example, located around his plot, in the scoreboard, it will say ''Skulls found 14/20''
This part in the scoreboard should only appear if you enter Max's plot since there will be that minigame
After finding them all, it will pop up only for you in the chat ''Congratulations on finding all of the hidden skulls on my plot''

If you find them all, you will receive 250$

Enable Redstone please

Just enable atleast some stuff which are redstone related, such as buttons and levers, for all people, the rest should stay disabled unless if a ranked person does so
Remove Scamming
First of all, how are you even able to scam in creative? There is no /trade, no /pay and no commands that can get you scammed, kind of pointless having this as a rule
Replacing it with a new rule, GRIEFING
Imo griefing needs to be punishable, there are many people griefing others plots ( RiverCiver RiverCiver hello ) and it should be punishable so they could stop
First Offense - 14D IP-Ban
Second Offense - 31D IP-Ban
Third Offense - Permanent Ban
Max, listen i know you don't want this added. But PLEASE make at least a poll about this!

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
These implementations will most likely bring many people to creative, making it more experienceable, fun and enjoyable for new users

Extra Information:
Opalestia Opalestia hi noobie ty for helping me to make this now upvote

Anyone can reply, no matter if you play on this gamemode or not
#UpdateCreative​

Last edited:

jackoryan

Donator
Donator
IGN
jackoryan
thank you for using everyone of my suggestions and not crediting me for it, i really appreciate it brother the next time to do this i will personally shut down your electricity
+1
Imagine playing creative. You guys just use it to get dates with the staff anyways.

DanielWithAD

Donator
Donator
IGN
DanielWithAD
+1 very good suggestion, creative madly needs this because it is badly looked upon by the members of the server for its lack of funness.

mananaza

Donator
Donator
Team Events Builder
bro they didn't even update it they wont add all of this 💀 but anyways +1

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Lumin0us

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Welp, i guess this is not gonna get accepted, this was the first gamemode i have played on this server back in nov 2019, and i enjoyed it, there i have met alot of people, we had fun there and made many memories, obvs im not happy about its removal, but shit happens, thanks for the memories there mates!

Mxryam

IGN
Mxryam
Hello, Lolguy376

Thanks for your interest in trying to improve and reinforce JartexNetwork by making this sugguestion.
After reviewing your suggestion I've decided to upvote ( +1 ) it due the following reason(s)

* I personally use and love Creative, although I don't use it but I like to show my creativity by making things.
* Almost not everybody wants this but I agree because this is what people mostly do after all getting tired ( building structures and many )

Kind regards : Rose, or Mxryam.

Status
Not open for further replies.