Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I am quitting Jartex

Sumitxd_

Donator
Donator
Matty116 Matty116

Mhm.. I had good years in jartex like I played jartex in the last 4-5 years I started as a practice main, and I played uhc really enjoyed that game mode and after they added bed wars, I moved into it and was a noob at the start but more I played more better I gotten. So far I have been a decent bedwars player has 3 Accounts
Dragon_boy987, Si1ver_fox, speedy_beast28. I rly enjoyed Jartex even I got really addicted to the server and this might its end. As a reason I'd say mostly I got selected into u19 national team in our country. It is very rare to have that opportunity, and cause that I might get a lot of busy and I had planned like grinding on top clans recently Most of those clan members really supported me to get better and they were very loved and kid to me I'd rather say IDC if u think this is a child idea etc. But the thing is that felt me sad to leave this community and you know the ranks I paid, whatever so I'm pretty sad to stop playing on jartex . Might not be the end I might get back not sure though. So Last not least I'd like to say thank you for all of my friends who have been a good friend in last few years. Can't really mention so Yeah, I might be active on Forums and Discord. I guess it's time to me to leave. Cya bbgs TY for all your support

Zaki445566

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
zaki445566
Hey Speedy_beast Speedy_beast , Jartex community will always welcome you back I advise you to concentrate on your journey and what your purpose in life more than gaming, games will stay and the server will not go anywhere it will always stay the same, I am glad that you had a good journey in Jartex making new friends having fun, Jartex made a lot of memories to everyone but everything is temporary in life nothing is permanent, please concentrate on your life and what you want to achieve and reach in the future, make a plan and follow your plan always make sure you do not lose motivation, focus and consistency for you to reach the success you have to be able to motivate yourself and focus on your plan, I wish you the best of luck, Jartex will always welcome you back but please as I said before, work on things that will benefit you in the future <3

Tanish6969

Donator
Donator
Hey Speedy_beast Speedy_beast , Jartex community will always welcome you back I advise you to concentrate on your journey and what your purpose in life more than gaming, games will stay and the server will not go anywhere it will always stay the same, I am glad that you had a good journey in Jartex making new friends having fun, Jartex made a lot of memories to everyone but everything is temporary in life nothing is permanent, please concentrate on your life and what you want to achieve and reach in the future, make a plan and follow your plan always make sure you do not lose motivation, focus and consistency for you to reach the success you have to be able to motivate yourself and focus on your plan, I wish you the best of luck, Jartex will always welcome you back but please as I said before, work on things that will benefit you in the future <3
Stop glazing him you dont even know him 🤣🤣🤣

Goataku_editz12

Mhm.. I had good years in jartex like I played jartex in the last 4-5 years I started as a practice main, and I played uhc really enjoyed that game mode and after they added bed wars, I moved into it and was a noob at the start but more I played more better I gotten. So far I have been a decent bedwars player has 3 Accounts
Dragon_boy987, Si1ver_fox, speedy_beast28. I rly enjoyed Jartex even I got really addicted to the server and this might its end. As a reason I'd say mostly I got selected into u19 national team in our country. It is very rare to have that opportunity, and cause that I might get a lot of busy and I had planned like grinding on top clans recently Most of those clan members really supported me to get better and they were very loved and kid to me I'd rather say IDC if u think this is a child idea etc. But the thing is that felt me sad to leave this community and you know the ranks I paid, whatever so I'm pretty sad to stop playing on jartex . Might not be the end I might get back not sure though. So Last not least I'd like to say thank you for all of my friends who have been a good friend in last few years. Can't really mention so Yeah, I might be active on Forums and Discord. I guess it's time to me to leave. Cya bbgs TY for all your support <3