Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I cant Login Due To My IP Adress Being Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.

demonking123c

I Cant Login Due To My IP Adress Being Changed But I am Yet On the same Laptop But i am in my Other Home The Prove of that acc Being Mine is Below

Attachments

• 2020-09-26_00.32.26.png
    2020-09-26_00.32.26.png
    380.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 2020-09-24_21.21.49.png
    2020-09-24_21.21.49.png
    137.2 KB · Views: 22

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
What do you mean you can’t log in? Can you join the jartex discord and send a screenshot there in assistance chat, there more people will help you.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Hey,

I saw your message and Im hereto provide some helper.

So, you are telling that you cannot log in due to the fact that your ip changes.

1st of all how on your other device you can play good as long as they share the same ip?
2nd From my knowledge I never seen anyone auto changing his IP so it needs to be manually changed
3rd If you are using VPN I suggest removing it and play your game or request a whitelist as there is a form about it
4th Even if your ip changes automatically somehow that wouldn't bother your game as you have to "Re-Log" for the /login command to say
~Your IP has been changed~
5th Who said that you cannot play? You just need to Re-Log and you'll be ready to play as long as you want.

This is not really an help but its an explanation or whatsoever, if anything from the above doesn't happened, I recommend you message someone that really knows, possibly a Sr.mod or straight to the Owners.

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
Hey,

I saw your message and Im hereto provide some helper.

So, you are telling that you cannot log in due to the fact that your ip changes.

1st of all how on your other device you can play good as long as they share the same ip?
2nd From my knowledge I never seen anyone auto changing his IP so it needs to be manually changed
3rd If you are using VPN I suggest removing it and play your game or request a whitelist as there is a form about it
4th Even if your ip changes automatically somehow that wouldn't bother your game as you have to "Re-Log" for the /login command to say
~Your IP has been changed~
5th Who said that you cannot play? You just need to Re-Log and you'll be ready to play as long as you want.

This is not really an help but its an explanation or whatsoever, if anything from the above doesn't happened, I recommend you message someone that really knows, possibly a Sr.mod or straight to the Owners.
Don’t bother the owners with something like this.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
D

demonking123c

I did Report A Sr Mod But he didnt Replied And the Reason my Ip Is Changed is My House Is Changed

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
D

demonking123c

I tried to ReLogin Too But It Show a Error That ur Ip Is Changed And then Login Denied Without even going in the server

Status
Not open for further replies.