Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

i got banned for autocliker but i dont have one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giuli0hus96

orangeEndy is the name of the person hu banned me my name is Giuli0hus96 is telling me to dawnload anydesk on my pc is not working because is old and i have ravios for better experience then is senting me a gold app and that app is crashing and then is banning me for no reasone help i want to play in 15m back

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Giuli0hus96

Giuli0hus96

I didn't use another f4 because I have nothing to hide
Alt f4m
I have nothing to hide if I didn't use plus because it didn't give me a permanent ban, I'll get my unban in 30 days but I don't have time for 30 days, I want to play continuously

Dragon_Ilulu

Addicted Member
Suspended
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Dragon_Ilulu
Alt f4m
I have nothing to hide if I didn't use plus because it didn't give me a permanent ban, I'll get my unban in 30 days but I don't have time for 30 days, I want to play continuously
yea but when u dont do what they say theyll ban you, also its really weird that a pc cant run those programs while running minecraft

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Giuli0hus96

Giuli0hus96

i have only 2gr ram the sistem is using 1 gr and the rest is for discord and browser and etc

MrVoidxV1

IGN
MrVoidx
make n appeal, and mke sure to explain how you get banned, and you have any proof send it.

Yvhou

Welp any kind of auto-clicking no matter is via an application or any type that can perform actions when u r not in front of ur PC is strictly disallowed

Status
Not open for further replies.