Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

i got kicked by an evil player in gens and took all of my generators

mcdebanjan

so a player by the name of Glue_Heart just kicked me out of his/her island after joining them , i thought we can work together and support each other but i was suspicious about Glue_Heart as he/she told me to give keys to her if i had any or get any because it will help them , they gave me 100 million
after 1 day later i was going to Glue_Heart's island and it created me a new island instead of taking me to Glue_Heart's island, i messaged Glue_Heart but he/her is not responding despite he/her playing gens he/her ghosted me and i feel betrayed , i just wanted an team that i can work with that i can grow with and instead i got used by for my gens and also he/her is probably making millions of ea out of MY gens and it just hurts

fofo888

Donator
Donator
IGN
fofo888
so a player by the name of Glue_Heart just kicked me out of his/her island after joining them , i thought we can work together and support each other but i was suspicious about Glue_Heart as he/she told me to give keys to her if i had any or get any because it will help them , they gave me 100 million
after 1 day later i was going to Glue_Heart's island and it created me a new island instead of taking me to Glue_Heart's island, i messaged Glue_Heart but he/her is not responding despite he/her playing gens he/her ghosted me and i feel betrayed , i just wanted an team that i can work with that i can grow with and instead i got used by for my gens and also he/her is probably making millions of ea out of MY gens and it just hurts
That's not allowed at all or is it check the rules for gens and try to see if that's bannable

Upsanddowns

Donator
Donator
IGN
poopybot
hmm, weird
i think you just got scammed tho

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
Well if u reported him fine tho, I told him not to do this again and he MIGHT return ur stuff