Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I got stuck in a block after a reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN
Rocking_Rayquaza
As the title says, there was a rebot this morning before that i was in bossworld (trying to kill a silver boss spawned by me) then reboot happened, I rejoined and spawned on my island And got stuck there like in a block or smthing i called my team my teammate broke the block beneath me and put lava but i get kicked every 5 sec i join. I contacted mods so one of em tped me to spawn and now i am stuck there.. I filed a bug report but no response... Please HELP!!

IGN
DudeGenesis
As the title says, there was a rebot this morning before that i was in bossworld (trying to kill a silver boss spawned by me) then reboot happened, I rejoined and spawned on my island And got stuck there like in a block or smthing i called my team my teammate broke the block beneath me and put lava but i get kicked every 5 sec i join. I contacted mods so one of em tped me to spawn and now i am stuck there.. I filed a bug report but no response... Please HELP!!
I think thats a shadow block or something, ask your friend to make the island spawn a bit away from it, avoid it for a while and it'll eventually return to normal. I suggest also reporting this in the bug report section.

Param4

bro firs copy /spawn on computer and then join the server and as soon as u join DO /spawn and try i will help because it happened to me

Param4

its basically a network lag caused glitch it will fix when u try that I said

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Rocking_Rayquaza
IGN
Rocking_Rayquaza
The server rebooted and now I am free :D
Now you can lock this conversation ig

LordPanos

Grave-Digging
its just lag, log out and then log back in you should be good

dayssling

Donator
Donator
IGN
dayssling
I think if that happens again you can probably just TPA to someone or use /spawn. It had happened to me previous season and I did that and it did work.

Status
Not open for further replies.