Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I have been banned for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

alireza522

Can I just know why I was banned?
Because I have not used any hack.
Do I hack with a level 54 account?
You leave the people who are really hacking and you ban me.

2022-07-20_14.48.05.png

Solution
Community Assistance

Hello, alireza522.​
You aren't banned. If you aren't able to log in to the Network, it is because your router took the IP of someone who is banned. We call that an IP conflict. All you need to do is to restart your router! After that being done, you will be able to log in back to the Network!​
For your reference, here is the link to our server rules JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.​

Kind Regards,​
~ FuzniX

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
Then he was hacking for real with an alt
Wait what if he didn't hack and his IP just was similar. Internet Providers sometimes change IP's every Year, maybe his IP was changed yesterday and it's just similar to the hackers IP.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
That's a false ban, why would he need appeal, he can just dm a Sr mod Or mod
The point is not here, if you got false banned, you make an appeal and you will get unbanned. Here, the player isn't even banned. Why would you appeal for an unban if you aren't even banned? In that case it's an IP conflict. So, if it is an IP-conflict, you can contact a Sr Mod or contact any Staff Member who will request Sr Mods to do it which is faster. I hope you understood.

Kind regards,
~ FuzniX

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Community Assistance

Hello, alireza522.​
You aren't banned. If you aren't able to log in to the Network, it is because your router took the IP of someone who is banned. We call that an IP conflict. All you need to do is to restart your router! After that being done, you will be able to log in back to the Network!​
For your reference, here is the link to our server rules JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.​

Kind Regards,​
~ FuzniX

Solution

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Community Assistance - Solved

Hello, alireza522!​
Your question and/or concern has been solved, feel free to contact a member of the staff team, or post your question in this same sub-forum if you ever require assistance in the future.​
Thank you for being part of the JartexNetwork community.​

Kind Regards,​
~ FuzniX

Status
Not open for further replies.