Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I stay inside the block during pvp

MrBaronCat

My game crashes when my step and the enemy's block come to the same place during pvp. I stay where I am and I cant move. What is the reason of this? Does it have anything to do with fps and ping or is it all about minecraft?

MiltonNJ05

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
MiltonNJ05
This is just something that happens because of the delay between the server and your client. So it can be more common if you have a bad connection, but happens to everyone regardless sometimes. Essentially, when your opponent places a block, the server registers that the block is placed. Since you are moving forward during the time it takes for the server to tell your client that the block was placed (the higher your ping, the longer this delay is), you end up in the space where the block is. Once your client receives the information from the server that the block is supposed to be there, the block is rendered, even though you are standing in its spot, causing you to glitch and lag.

Peqk

My game crashes when my step and the enemy's block come to the same place during pvp. I stay where I am and I cant move. What is the reason of this? Does it have anything to do with fps and ping or is it all about minecraft?
if getting stuck in a block is crashing you, your client or one of your mods probably is bugged

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
That's why I hate people who use blocks in pvp, I literally get stuck for 1 - 2 seconds in it and can't even move every single time. Tbh it should be bannable and considered bug abuse in my opinion. I'm always toxic to these people.

Peqk

That's why I hate people who use blocks in pvp, I literally get stuck for 1 - 2 seconds in it and can't even move every single time. Tbh it should be bannable and considered bug abuse in my opinion. I'm always toxic to these people.
"i think people who right click at better positions than me should be banned"

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
"i think people who right click at better positions than me should be banned"
Just use your sword, this isn't creative. And I don't use blocks in pvp. (right click for me is block hitting)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MrBaronCat

MrBaronCat

This is just something that happens because of the delay between the server and your client. So it can be more common if you have a bad connection, but happens to everyone regardless sometimes. Essentially, when your opponent places a block, the server registers that the block is placed. Since you are moving forward during the time it takes for the server to tell your client that the block was placed (the higher your ping, the longer this delay is), you end up in the space where the block is. Once your client receives the information from the server that the block is supposed to be there, the block is rendered, even though you are standing in its spot, causing you to glitch and lag.
Thanks so much for informing :) Its probably because of my ping