Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I think it's about time I made another one

hermes9999

Donator
Donator
IGN
hermes9999
So around March or February I made my second introduction, and quite a lot has changed since then!

I first off wanna thank pretty much everyone who supported me during my grind for staff, you all know who you are, and there are too many of you to all put in here!
I also wanna congratulate all of the new staff who joined after me, and hope that we can work together well!

Now, lets get into me

About Me:

I am Josh, more commonly known as not_Nuggets or just Nuggets and I am a 2020 newgen, starting on the 1st of January! I got active around September 2020, when I created this account to become trial! That failed miserably. I started becoming active, making a lot of mistakes and having fun. I met a lot of great people (I mentioned a lot in my previous introduction, which can be found here!
I enjoy coding, currently taking a break from Python and starting Java, I love sleeping, getting fat eating Pizza, although I am quite skinny, watching anime and having fun playing a variety of different games, mostly Minecraft nowadays!

Due to me finishing my exams last week, I am now able to play a lot more than I used to and have 3 months of summer holidays starting in 1 and a half weeks.

What are my goals:

My goals were becoming staff on Jartex, which happened, yay! I was also hoping to become a twitch streamer or a youtuber, but at the moment that isn't really working out for me.
Something I would like to add is that I finally got my OG name on Discord back! Nuggets#0001

If youtube or twitch doesn't work out for me, I am most likely gonna become a programmer, and maybe do youtube devlogs on the side!

Thats about it for me right now!
If you have any further questions please let me know by replying, or just DM me on Discord!

Have a great day!
well that was an amazing introduction and you are "still trial, smh my head"
i hope you step up and gain higher🙏🙏

called_martin

Nuggets are very jummy <3 - Good Luck with your YT and Twitch and also with your Staff Way :)