Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

i want to become staff

hello what can i do to become staff how long does it take to get my application accepted guys ?
how to staff why to staff

because am good member

Rizooo

IGN
lavapit98
hello you can be a staff member but read this before appling because you will have lack of effort
  1. I'd suggest you do all of this in order to get a trial Also, a side note: don't be a staff member if you just want to get attention just for staff credits. So, main point 1) get at least 20-40 reports per day (while your application is pending) both gameplay and chat reports. 2) at least have 500-100 messages in assistance chat, that would mean you are dedicated to being a staff member by helping members of the community. 3) an important thing, is behavior. Always keep your behavior intact, and never lose your cool while trying to explain something to a member of the community. Always maintain composure, no matter how rude they are to you, you should always remain calm and try not to provoke them. 4) application, you need to put a good effort into your application. Try to have a good word limit preferably( 200-300). If your grammar is not that good, you may use Grammarly to make sure your grammar is appealing to the person reviewing the application. 5) while reporting, always make sure to report players with your own evidence, and make sure the report's reason is correct, if you have any doubts, you can contact me or any other staff member. 6) make sure you're friends with staff members so that you won't be left out of off-topic talks (not really that important) 7) make sure to talk in donator chat, try to talk to the members of the community, that would make you more known, since the support of the people is an important thing too, hence making friends with the members of the community is a good thing and adds up to your application.

2. [11:09]
    Read it when you have free time.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Hellomegod1938
hello you can be a staff member but read this before appling because you will have lack of effort
  1. I'd suggest you do all of this in order to get a trial Also, a side note: don't be a staff member if you just want to get attention just for staff credits. So, main point 1) get at least 20-40 reports per day (while your application is pending) both gameplay and chat reports. 2) at least have 500-100 messages in assistance chat, that would mean you are dedicated to being a staff member by helping members of the community. 3) an important thing, is behavior. Always keep your behavior intact, and never lose your cool while trying to explain something to a member of the community. Always maintain composure, no matter how rude they are to you, you should always remain calm and try not to provoke them. 4) application, you need to put a good effort into your application. Try to have a good word limit preferably( 200-300). If your grammar is not that good, you may use Grammarly to make sure your grammar is appealing to the person reviewing the application. 5) while reporting, always make sure to report players with your own evidence, and make sure the report's reason is correct, if you have any doubts, you can contact me or any other staff member. 6) make sure you're friends with staff members so that you won't be left out of off-topic talks (not really that important) 7) make sure to talk in donator chat, try to talk to the members of the community, that would make you more known, since the support of the people is an important thing too, hence making friends with the members of the community is a good thing and adds up to your application.

2. [11:09]
    Read it when you have free time.
I totally appreciate your efforts in copy-pasting it here must have been hard to type few rules out

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
I know once i become staff everyone in the server will be happy all my fan and supporters will get the recognition they deserver
Being a staff member is not only to advertise your friends or your fans. It's a serious job.

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Being a staff member is not only to advertise your friends or your fans. It's a serious job.
hi mistaken, unfortunately you are still mistaken. being staff is to advertise to your friends and fans, please see EvilDrago12 EvilDrago12

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Hellomegod1938
Yes as my dear supporter and friend Wildabeee said EvilDrago12 EvilDrago12 also did so in fact he opened Youtube and milked his staff role for youtube views whereas compared to me I just do it for my fans so they can all live in peace and harmony in the server when I cleanse the evil

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Yes as my dear supporter and friend Wildabeee said EvilDrago12 EvilDrago12 also did so in fact he opened Youtube and milked his staff role for youtube views whereas compared to me I just do it for my fans so they can all live in peace and harmony in the server when I cleanse the evil
yes my friend god is the justice just like my friend zone is the denial