Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

If there was 1 feature you'd absolutely love to see in Jartex's Bedwars minigame, what would it be?

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
For me, it'd be stuff such as...

- Being able to Fireball Jump

- Adding a small timer above TNT that shows you when it would explode (Dunno, just might help for stuff like TNT Jumping)

- Invis Potions (But because of Hackers, this probably will never be a thing again)

- A better tool system (Because I basically see the current tool system kinda garbage. When you buy a pick and you die, you lose it. While it makes sense, it's just very weird. Like having a tool system that let's degrade's your current pickaxe from stone to wood is an essential in most servers I used to play in. You'd always see it in most great bedwars servers. Honestly, this is just my opinion, feel free to have your own down in the comments)

- A friend system (And this doesn't have to be just in Bedwars, I think this should be spread out throughout all of the different gamemodes and lobbies)

- A few more parkour additions to the lobby of Bedwars (And Skywars too)

Well now,
this is all I have for now. Please tell me what you think of my ideas and share some of yours as well! I'd love to see some discussion happening down there.

Have a great day~! <3

caRCeQuack

Addicted Member
Yeah, I like your ideas. Invs pot would be really helpful in 4v4s bedwars sir.

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
guilds guilds guilds guilds, they'd be cool. would be at most 8 hours of work, a little more maybe to have them synced across multiple servers, so you could expect it sometime 2021

Mayak_123

Donator
Donator
IGN
Mayak_123
I agree with all except invis potion
Agreed, the invis potion would be kind of annoying to deal with, imagine an invis hacker with scaffold. Oh god that could really go wrong XD

Khosraw

Banned
Agreed, the invis potion would be kind of annoying to deal with, imagine an invis hacker with scaffold. Oh god that could really go wrong XD
If only we had a good anti-cheat. I just don't want yo rage quit.

Tahsan1

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Accepting all except tnt timer and invis pot

Also bringing back team choosing would be awesome

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
As said before, everyone of them is good but not invis, can't imagine hackers with invis pot.