Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

iFly's Intro

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
Hello everyone. My name is iFlyYT, I'm also called Liam.

Let me tell you about myself, In 2017 September 5th, I bought the account iFlyYT off Ebay and I joined Jartex on September 7th, 2 days later, which it had the 2nd top rank on minigames and a rank on prison and skyblock. I found out that this account has previous experience with Jartex, That being Staff experience. iFlyYT was a staff member on Jartex and he got demoted, After which he moved on from Minecraft and sold his account to me for 12.50$ which I intended to use it as a faction alt which I now use it as my main.

Enough about the old iFlyYT, Let's talk about the new one.
I own a clan, On minigames, called Krakens which at this point is #3 place, I'd like to say that we're a peaceful clan that doesn't really target, All we do is play and have fun.

Today I got accepted as a Jartex Trial, I'm happy to be a staff member here and I cannot wait to make more memories with Jartex and all of you.

I'm happy to answer any questions in the comments, It's nice to meet every one of you.
that is one of the most unique stories of a person on jartex i have ever seen

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
Never saw you before, Anyways bye random. [I'm 100% joking, if you attack me I stg]

Xerrainrin

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Xerrainrin
Congratulations on trial, keep up the good work and good luck ;)