Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

im muted lul

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRealOmarD

Donator
Donator
BRUH, why are u proud. You got muted for a reason. We don't need to know why. Just appeal.
~Requesting Lock~

Last edited:

jacksondm33

I don't get why people hackusate.
Even as someone who has been hackusated many times, I partially disagree with the rule against it. Here's why: Since the server is infested with hackers, it is very common to find them in games (around at least once every other game). People who call out these hackers help other people know and be prepared for them. I do understand how this can be abused, though. People can hackusate legit players and possibly get them targeted even though they are playing fairly, and sometimes this can be intentional. I have seen multiple hackers use this trick and hackusate the people they are fighting against. Seeing this way it can be abused, I think hackusating should be punished if it is false, meaning that players should only "hackusate" blatant hackers; however, I know this is harder to implement (since you have to verify whether the person is hacking or not before taking action against a hackusater), so I get why the rule is the way it is. Ideally, there wouldn't be a rule against hackusating, and players would just know to verify whether they are actually hacking before targeting them.
I don't know why I wrote a whole essay lol. Just wanted to explain my perspective since no one else mentioned it.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
shayanZgamer

shayanZgamer

Even as someone who has been hackusated many times, I partially disagree with the rule against it. Here's why: Since the server is infested with hackers, it is very common to find them in games (around at least once every other game). People who call out these hackers help other people know and be prepared for them. I do understand how this can be abused, though. People can hackusate legit players and possibly get them targeted even though they are playing fairly, and sometimes this can be intentional. I have seen multiple hackers use this trick and hackusate the people they are fighting against. Seeing this way it can be abused, I think hackusating should be punished if it is false, meaning that players should only "hackusate" blatant hackers; however, I know this is harder to implement (since you have to verify whether the person is hacking or not before taking action against a hackusater), so I get why the rule is the way it is. Ideally, there wouldn't be a rule against hackusating, and players would just know to verify whether they are actually hacking before targeting them.
I don't know why I wrote a whole essay lol. Just wanted to explain my perspective since no one else mentioned it.
lmao I just get left to die no one actually targets lol

Status
Not open for further replies.