Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

im not blind unlike most of tb community

eyejoo

Hi, well some of you who have been playing lately know me, some don't. But the number of players falsely accusing me of ESP is high, so I decided to record every game. Players who use spy kit don't understand that spy kit invis can easily be spotted through footprints (invis potion by particles as well). And most of them are not used to someone who is not blind.
So today, one of the famous spy rushers (marvafth) got mad at me because I killed them in a way most TB players couldn't. I've seen their footprint and by using logic (which most TB players also don't have) shot them. Of course, they said they recorded me and the famous "enjoy ur ban", but I also recorded my POV, so here it is: https://streamable.com/hrrvny (don't mind my falling, it was stupid I know xd)

Scuffleshadow

Donator
Donator
IGN
Scuffleshadow
Would be nice to see your hotbar as well, so we know this isn't a rendered clip.

Scuffleshadow

Donator
Donator
IGN
Scuffleshadow
I meant taskbar, as you could have a secondary program displaying invisible players, and then a rendering engine generating this video.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
E

eyejoo

I meant taskbar, as you could have a secondary program displaying invisible players, and then a rendering engine generating this video.
First, who in their right mind would play with the taskbar displayed, when it is already possible to play in full screen. Why would I make my experience worse because of some know-it-all npcs? And how could I possibly remove the secondary program, when OBS literally shows what I see on the screen. Dont philosophize... And why is someone who has absolutely no experience in this gamemode commenting on a post about it? Its obvious you dont understand the basics of thebridge, so bypass this part of the forum and farm your messages somewhere else.

RedLemonMC

The best part is when a invis pot user accuses you. And the invis pot has additional particles xD
Karma was like mad at me every time I could spot them and ablaze them with pyro

Qosh

Donator
Donator
IGN
Qosh
Legit fr, not only that most of them play without particles cuz of low end pc. They think particles can't be seen.

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
First, who in their right mind would play with the taskbar displayed, when it is already possible to play in full screen. Why would I make my experience worse because of some know-it-all npcs? And how could I possibly remove the secondary program, when OBS literally shows what I see on the screen. Dont philosophize... And why is someone who has absolutely no experience in this gamemode commenting on a post about it? Its obvious you dont understand the basics of thebridge, so bypass this part of the forum and farm your messages somewhere else.
Blud you were totally right I ✅️ cannot argue with you