Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

im not blind unlike most of tb community

eyejoo

Hi, well some of you who have been playing lately know me, some don't. But the number of players falsely accusing me of ESP is high, so I decided to record every game. Players who use spy kit don't understand that spy kit invis can easily be spotted through footprints (invis potion by particles as well). And most of them are not used to someone who is not blind.
So today, one of the famous spy rushers (marvafth) got mad at me because I killed them in a way most TB players couldn't. I've seen their footprint and by using logic (which most TB players also don't have) shot them. Of course, they said they recorded me and the famous "enjoy ur ban", but I also recorded my POV, so here it is: https://streamable.com/hrrvny (don't mind my falling, it was stupid I know xd)

StreamingHacks

Donator
Donator
IGN
StreamingHacks
for real. most of the players got low end pcs so particles are disabled. had a guy explain to me that there are no particles when sprinting like dawg... 😭

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
Hi, well some of you who have been playing lately know me, some don't. But the number of players falsely accusing me of ESP is high, so I decided to record every game. Players who use spy kit don't understand that spy kit invis can easily be spotted through footprints (invis potion by particles as well). And most of them are not used to someone who is not blind.
So today, one of the famous spy rushers (marvafth) got mad at me because I killed them in a way most TB players couldn't. I've seen their footprint and by using logic (which most TB players also don't have) shot them. Of course, they said they recorded me and the famous "enjoy ur ban", but I also recorded my POV, so here it is: https://streamable.com/hrrvny (don't mind my falling, it was stupid I know xd)
You should screenshare if you think you are legit and not a hacker